Equestria at War 1,806 members · 800 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Feather Book
Group Admin

Welcome to the official Equestria at War fimfiction group.

This, as the name suggests, is a place where you can introduce yourselves.

I’m Feather Book. It was thanks to the Victoria 2 MLP mod that I first got into Paradox games. Since then I’ve worked on the CK2 MLP mod and founded the CK2 Avatar: The Last Airbender mod.

I also write things and draw some other things, both of which include ponies and high school pony-humans. :twilightsmile:

I'm SovietVodkaMix, and I have been playing paradox games for a while now. I've been playing the Equestria at War mod for a while now just trying to see all the content is has to offer me.

I write a few things here and there but I mostly play games in my free time. (Being a military brony has its difficulties.)

That's about it from me gents.

Hit me up if you want to do some Hearts of Iron IV with or without mods.

I’m ArtistFire12, and I’ll just join group because I want to talk to people.

I like to write finfiction.

I still learning about writing.

Hello! Winter here, I'm a bit newer to the community, but I've loved just about everything with EaW. Especially its writing. Joined the FiMFiction as soon as the contest started, and I'm looking forward to seeing more good stories here. Have a good one, everyone.

Feather Book
Group Admin

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :twilightsmile:

Well, since I don't have a discord and I just realized that this forum existed...

Hello!

I'm CommanderDiamond!

I'm a chap who has been in the MLP Fandom for a couple of years now (bascially since Season 4 started), and have been on Fimfiction since... What was it? 2016? I write a few things here and there and they all obviously need... Improvements...

Anyways, I've played HoI4 since I found the Hearts of Iron4 Community on YouTube and all the randomness that came along with it. I found Equestria at War while looking for pony related mods and now it's the only mod i play on HoI4

Hello there! Names Ironclad, pleasure to meet ya!

I gotta be frank with ya, I only just played this mod of yours today, and while I’ve known about it for a long time... never got around to playing it till now. Boy am I glad I did now than never!

Never had so much fun playing a mod like that! It left me so inspired that I not only wanted to draw, but I also wanted to brainstorm an entire story about the events that had unfolded in the game... cuz they were intense!
I ain’t ever played a PC game that’s done that to me, so to find one (that’s a mod, not the base game, nonetheless), it’s an amazing experience!

Feather Book
Group Admin

7145949 Welcome! I'm glad you like it! And be sure to check out our Discord and Sub-Reddit too! :twilightsmile:

I have already posted my first story here a while ago so I am a bit late, but I am going to introduce myself here because I do want to write more stories here.

I am DefiantPosition. I tried out the Equestria at War mod just so I could play it once and laugh at it but I almost immediately became a huge fan. I tend to make a lot of drawings (both actual drawing and photoshop) and animations. But because of the recent competition I discovered the joy of writing.

I'm karmathewriter and as the name suggests I'm a writer. I've enjoyed the Equestria at war mod so much, and I'm actually writing my first fanfic in the world of this mod. I will add it here and bear in mind I'm not the best so I'm hoping I can improve.

Howdy, I'm Podrick Equus. Or "EnigmathePony" on certain sites. I have been absolutely in love with Equestria at War since a friend introduced me to it last October. The amazing moments and story events inside this universe have had such a massive impact on me that I've been inspired to start writing my own short stories.

It is my hope that you'll enjoy them.

Greetings! My name is OSHYWOSHY but call me Osh or Oshy.

I heard about this mod from Alex the Rambler’s videos. And let me say I'm hooked! When I finally got the game and got the mod. I was in Awe! So much Lore, strategy and Cute Portraits!!

I'm also an artist and a writer. I'm the creator of the Contest Fanfic: Until death do us part and I hope you read it!

I'm just here to express my love of the EAW which it had a potential create a fanfic about!

And also to make friends!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12