The Weird People's group. 41 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

I've built a Skyrim character. Female breton mage, Named Twilight Sparkle. :pinkiecrazy: I know what you'll say "Original much?" :ajbemused: but I'm just doing it for fun cause it seemed funny. but it got me thinking, and I posed this Idea to Sanguine. What would the Mane 6 be in skyrim? What Race would they call their own? I made a list of what I thought seemed right but I want to hear what every one else thinks. let me know if you agree with me or have your own ideas. :twilightsmile: (This is from the unmodded version of Skyrim)

Twilight Sparkle:
Race: Breton
Branches: all magic mastered along with alchemy, enchantment and smithing. (No weapons only magic to fight with)

Rarity:
race: Altmer
Branches: Illusion, alteration, enchanting, smithing and speech.

Rainbow Dash:
Race: Khajiit/Argonian
Branches: Light armor, onehanded, block and destrustion (I feel like I'm missing something with Rainbow, let me know what you think)

Applejack:
Race: Nord
Branches: Heavy armor, two handed, block and Speech ( but only till Intimidation)

Pinkie Pie:
Race: Dark elf
Branches: pickpocket, lockpicking sneak, light armor, illusion and one handed (Able to pop up anywhere undetected ? yeah, sneak thief. :rainbowlaugh:)

Fluttershy:
Race: Bosmer AKA Wood elf
Barnches: Restoration, Archery, light armor, Speech and conjuration (She likes to summon animals and at first I put Rainbow as a Bosmer due to her quick, speedy nature but it was made clear to me by a friend that Fluttershy is better as a Bosmer then Rainbow)

a few other's that made them selves known to me.

Zecora:
Race: Khajiit
Branches: Alchemy, Illusion, one handed, sneak, speech (I put speech here cause it takes some serious skill to be able to rhyme all the time and never have to worry about your words souring like a lime. It took me 10 mins to make that. :rainbowlaugh:

Spike:
Race: Argonian
Branches: One handed, blocking, master of the voice. (In the show he's a dragon and can breath fire, and in the game there's a shout that can allow you to breath fire, nough said. :rainbowdetermined2:)

Celestia:
Race: Imperial
Branches: Speech, two handed, heavy armor, destruction, restoration, Illusion, Alteration. (I thought Celestia would be best as an Imperial. they are shrewd diplomats and she's Ruled Equestria for over a thousand years, that is some serious diplomacy :twilightoops:)

These are what I came up with. If you've got any idea's or have some corrections to make to mine feel free to let me know. :twilightsmile:

Can I get an amen for this?

AMEN! :flutterrage: I'm a fan of skyrim. :rainbowlaugh: what do you think?

I would like to see Spike as Dragonborn. XD

Amazing.
I said, can I get an amen?

I gave you one big one. :rainbowlaugh:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Amen Sister!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7