Changeling Panic! 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
bahatumay
Group Admin

You wake up with a start. You flail around a bit, your hooves brushing against rough sheets. Where are you?

Finally, your vision clears. You’re in a hospital. You can see a paper taped to the desk. Curious, you pull it off and read it.

Dear esteemed patient,
We here at Solar Memorial Hospital regret to inform you that there has been a changeling invasion while you were recovering. You’ve been moved to an isolated wing until the invasion has been contained.

You purse your lips. Not quite the welcome you were hoping for when you woke up from... whatever happened to you.

You read further, and see something that stands out. There’s a bright side: they’ve got a way of forcing a changeling to reveal themselves.

On the less-bright side, the potion is hard to make, tastes like hoof clippings, and they can only guarantee one dose per night.

On another bright side, you as a group get to choose who among you gets to take the medicine. You’re determined to make sure it’s not you. Folding the paper up, you set it on the table and head outside to meet your other isolated wingmates.

And maybe see if you can ferret out the hiding changelings.

This is a regular game under Da Rulez, but with only one lynch per night. This lynch is guaranteed. If nopony has votes, all remaining players’ names will be put into the List Randomizer and the doctors will give whoever is on top their meds by force. It’s lynch or be lynched, so be sure you vote early.

Good luck!

Timelord358
Wolfcape
Thatsnoreason
kingsmen
Regret anything I do not

I'm in! I swore I was already in one of your other open games but hey, my memory has been fuzzy after a few years...:twilightsheepish:
Welcome back :twilightsmile:

Let's play!
Sign me in!

Sounds like fun! I’m in.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Bump for final call! It’s a small game but that’s better for easing back in to things.

bahatumay
Group Admin

6809232 6809604 6810829 6816735 6818995
Mini-game, ahoy! Stand by for roles.

bahatumay
Group Admin

You sit down and begin chatting. Who could it be?

It’s now day zero! No lynches today. You can vote to skip to night, majority is three. Barring that, this day will end in approximately 25 hours.
Good luck!

I allergic to all forms of medicine soooo. No crazy death potion for me!

So this will probably last a maximum of 5 nights. That...doesn't seem too bad. I would probably kill — I mean, do something questionably violent — if someone takes me out in Night 1 though. It's been ages since I got into the fray...

bahatumay
Group Admin

Your conversations wind down, and you head to bed. Tomorrow, one of you will leave this place.
If somepony doesn’t leave tonight...

It is now night, and you are no longer permitted to post in the thread. Please PM your night actions in within 24 hours, or they might not be taken into effect.

bahatumay
Group Admin

You all meet up for hospital food breakfast, which makes some of you feel like you’re not that hungry.
But apparently somebuggy was last night.
Thatsnoreason is found drained of all magical energy. Underneath his pillow, there’s a picture of Regret anything I do not, with a red X drawn over his face.

Thatsnoreason was killed and was the Executioner!
It’s now Day 1. Majority is 3. Barring that, this day will end in approximately 24 hours.
Good luck.

Hm. Cocky Executioner, he struck out his target before actually taking out his target.

Sidetracked question, does the Executioner win if this random lynch system takes out the target? Or it has to be by vote.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Ooh. I'm going to say 'no' because Da Rulez currently states:

...their victory condition is to get their target lynched. Any other type of death (draining, MDW kill) does not satisfy this requirement.

and this random death is more of a stage hazard than a lynch :raritywink:

Noted thank you!

Anypony got anything to report from last night? I wouldn't believe a game would go without some investigative role...

bahatumay
Group Admin

(sorry, y’all, fell asleep last night and then overslept and was late to work)

There’s a little discussion, but nothing permanent.
The doctors come in. They spin the syringe on the ground.
And it points to one pony.

Kingsmen was removed and was the Lunar Guard!
It is now night, and you are no longer permitted to post in the thread. Please PM your night actions in within 24 hours, or they might not be taken into effect.

bahatumay
Group Admin

Day breaks again. You’re all there, which sends a little suspicion down each of your backs.
What now?

Majority is two. Barring that, this day will end in approximately 24 hours.
Good luck!

well, there was no kill last night, and i, The show mare, happened to block Wolfcape, seeing as things are winding down I think it's best to throw my hat into the ring with a Lynch Wolfcape

Courtesy ping.

if you find my claim trustworthy, as i hope you do, i ask you to vote with me.

Well, with 3 remaining and one guaranteed death, this game ends today.

I hope trusting timey is a good choice, but with no actual invest role it’s not a great situation. Ah well. Here goes nothing.

either wolfy is a bug, and he gets exterminated, or he isn’t and we die together. Vote for wolfy

bahatumay
Group Admin

Things quickly come to a head. Wolfcape is pushed forward, and the doctors ready their syringe. He’s force-fed the formula.
And nothing happens. Something he seems to find absolutely hilarious, as he can’t seem to stop laughing.
“Well, that was a bust,” one of the doctors comments. He turns to look at the other two patients...
The last patient, as there’s just one now. Regret anything I do not lays there, drained of all magical energy.
“Uh, oh.”

Game Over
Changeling Victory
Name Role
Timelord358 Queen
Wolfcape Mad Mare
Thatsnoreason Executioner (RAIDN)
kingsmen Lunar Guard
Regret anything I do not Doctor

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21