Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

So I was thinking what would be the most overpowered character someone that is a literal god so I went to http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Almighty_Powers trying to find the most godlike powers, 3 hours that is how long I looked through, and they're all to powerful so i'm done, you look trough there you try to find a good set!

I only need two Abilites to Become The most OP. All I'd need is Naruto's full Chakra level, control and memories (Gotta know the hands seals :twilightsheepish:) and only the Shadow Clove Jutsu, The rest of his stuff would just be icing on the cake, and The Black light Virus and memories of Mercer. I could use Shadow clones to learn anything and everything I wanted as well as do tasks that i needed to get done,
And I could use Black Light to cherry pick any and all abillites, powers and parts from anything I encountered. These two powers, in my oppinion, have the biggest potential to be the most OP things ever. This is what i would choose if I could pick my powers. and If I was allowed to choose three, I'd pick the powers of the Flash as the third. There's a reason the saying is "Speed Kills." :pinkiecrazy:

Have the ability to rewrite anything and everything about the universe at any time ever.

Shadow Clove Jutsu,

Clove? When did it become a clove rather than a clone?

sooooo.... basically stay an author? :rainbowderp:

:rainbowlaugh: Yeah those typos are really good stealth killers aren't they?

Those Ninja's on the lawn strike again! :pinkiecrazy:

:eeyup: Anywhere and at anytime no less. And you'll never see or hear it coming. Because, you know, ninjas.

Only Dwayne Johnson could have made that so entertaining. :rainbowlaugh:

The man has charisma in spades. :eeyup:

And he's rocking these Weapons of Mass Destruction. :rainbowlaugh:

No like an editor of a universe you could change anything at any time whenever you want with your mind. So basically you have all the power and can erase people from existence and do everything perfectly or know all knowledge or have any possible power ever at once and be able to create another universe outside of the universe.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

I’ve always just taken cool powers and abilities and amplified them to ridiculous levels.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17