Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

Sanguine Dream and I had a laughing fit last night. :rainbowlaugh: these are why, we went back and forth with these, I almost died from lack of air. :rainbowlaugh:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That's what I said... though it sounded more like an elephant seal wheezing, through a bull horn, while on meth on the account that I couldn't breath. :pinkiecrazy::rainbowlaugh:

have you seen Love Tyrant on Crunchyroll? One of the main themes is a yandere relationship between a Misoto and Sasahara. Then again, it's entirely possible that Love Tyrant is the same show as The world God Only knows from Elise's perspective. FIRE ENGINES!

Rainbow wants one too. :rainbowlaugh:

sadly I do not have a Crunchyroll subscription. :twilightsheepish: But this seems like something I'd watch. :rainbowlaugh: here's one for you as well. It's called Shimoneta and is insane. :rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

Leader says laugh! :twilightoops:

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Did somebody say Blackjack?

*hnnnnnnnggggggg* *faints*

"Charge Paddles to 350! Clear!" *Jolt!* :pinkiecrazy:

*jumps up to my feet* Holy crap man! Are you trying to overload me with cute? :rainbowlaugh:

If it saves your life. :rainbowlaugh::pinkiehappy:

If I wanted to overload you with adorableness I'd do this... :pinkiecrazy:

OH NO! I forgor it's a double edged sword!!
"HHHHNNNNGGGGG"

Oh no. So much pony cuteness, must type like this.
Uh oh, cuteness overload! :rainbowlaugh:

Thank you for the video.
You don't need a Crunchyroll subscription to watch it on the Mac/PC, and the pilot episodes are generally commercial free. Love Tyrant makes fun of Death Note as well, the angel/shinigami attached to the kiss note is obsessed with bad romance and ships.

LucidDreamer
Group Admin

Okay, that’s it.
Have some Critic.

Sanguine..... :pinkiecrazy: *Making spitting sounds trying to hold in laughter*
He said it..... :pinkiegasp::rainbowkiss::pinkiecrazy:
He actually said it... :rainbowderp::twilightoops::pinkiegasp::pinkiesmile::pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:
He said.....

FARTKNOCKER!!!BBBWWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAH!!!!!!!! :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Fartknocker? Well that's a new one.

And you've lost your mind all over again.

watch this and you'll see why I'm loosing it. :rainbowlaugh: this was one of the first things I showed Sanguine Dream. :rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

:rainbowlaugh: Well shut the front door, that is some funny stuff man. :rainbowlaugh: Alex Trebec my sides hurt. :rainbowlaugh:

They're good, no? :rainbowlaugh: you can see why I'm loosing it when the Nostalgia critic said Fartknocking... :rainbowlaugh:

Yeah that was hysterical.

Comment posted by QuirkyGallade deleted Jul 23rd, 2017

glad you liked it. He's one of my favorite comedians. :twilightsmile: his spoof songs are what inspire me. :rainbowlaugh:

A spoof singer too huh? You do not see to many comedians that do that as well.

True. :rainbowlaugh: But he does it sooo well. :rainbowlaugh:

The few that do are usually good.

Again very true, like this guy. :rainbowlaugh:

I saw this one on Comedy Central.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38