The Church of Shy 39 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26

For all our new disciples of the church, our mission is a simple one. Bring the demigod of this site, Knighty, the images of our Goddess he craves. In order to keep him functioning, we must bring him a daily sacrifice of images in order to sate his hunger and allow the site to continue its functioning.

This is where you, yes you, come in. It is your job as a member of this church to try and submit at least one image to this main thread. WAIT! Before you do, here are the rules of this thread. For this group's general rules, please refer to THIS thread.

1. It is MY JOB, and mine alone to present the sacrifice every day. If an untrained disciple were to attempt the ritual, they could anger Knighty, and incur his wrath upon all of us.

2. Please only post solo, non-suggestive pictures of Fluttershy. If your picture violates these rules, it will be removed, and if it falls into a grey area, it will stay on the thread, but may go unused. I have final say and full discretion over what stays and goes.

3. Please carefully make sure that you are not posting a duplicate. This is a "soft rule" which means you will not be banned for this offense unless you intentionally span duplicates. If you post a dupe without knowing, I'll let you know and remove the post.

4. Please only leave a small comment under your images, and if you wish to discuss something, take it to an appropriate thread. Lengthy discussions will be warned, and then deleted 5 minutes after the warning.

5. Please post images of a decent quality. Low quality or amateur fan art will displease Knighty.

Link

Question: is the Flutterbat an acceptable avatar of Our Lady?

Hold on, solo pictures? That means no Fluttercord art?

Let the worship begin!

Holy cow! What a turn out! Thank you all so much! To clarify:
Flutterbat is okay, but we will have to save it for full moons and other spooky occasions.
Sadly, flutter-cord is not allowed At this time. I may create a misc thread at a later date for things such as that.
Keep her close, always!

EDIT NOTE: Sources are NOT mandatory, but helpful! All who dedicate themselves to drawing our Goddess are heroes in their own right.

-The High Priest of Shy

5955778 Many thanks for your repeated submissions of art. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed by knighty.

Straight outta the MLP wiki. :ajsmug:

If only I was any good at drawing...

__IMPORTANT NOTE__

Thank you all for the submissions lately! Your support is amazing! I will start to blend in your submissions with mine very soon, so keep on posting!

Goddammit, I can't submit pics! :raritycry::raritydespair::fluttercry::fluttershbad:

The Church of Fluttershy must not die!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26