NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Moonlit Path
Group Admin

I just finally got y computer again. I'm so sorry I haven't been on nearly as much as I would have liked. Anyways, the month is almost over, so I wanted to do a progress check. Also update, I no longer have the program to make pictures in. So I can't make the certificates. However, I will post a blog will all the winners with links to their stories. If you wish you can share it as proof of what you did.

Currently at 60%.... gunna really have to dig in to finish on time. xD

Cool. Well, I think I might make the Easy challenge of 25k words, but it depends on how these last four days play out. Wish me luck! :rainbowdetermined2:

Moonlit Path
Group Admin

6000920 Good luck. Don't worry, I'm in the same boat as you.

DeshLune
Group Admin

I was hoping to make it to Advanced level, but it seems that I might make it to the Medium one instead; maybe not. I've passed the Easy level (a while ago). Good luck on yours~

Just as I predicted June was a pretty bad month to attempt this for me. June to August are the busiest months of the year at work and 11-12 hour days aren't unusual during that time. I did ok during the first week, on track to the 50k goal, but then it dropped hard until I just gave up and switched what little free time I had towards more relaxing pastimes. I did even worse than my self-imposed challenge back in February, where I got to 32k words.

Ah well, November is practically like a vacation at work, so I'll definitely join for the real deal then, and hit those 50k! Good luck to everyone else!

Yeah, I'm still hosed. But at did at least get more writing done than I would have otherwise, so I still consider it a win.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7