NaNoWriMo Bronies 50 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
DeshLune
Group Admin

How is everyone doing?

We are six days into this self-challenge. And I’d like to ask (other than the question above): is everyone enjoying themselves? Also, which level are you going for? Personally I am going for Advanced, and as of right now I am on track. What about you, are you on track?

Enough from me for now. Happy writing to all. ^^

I just found out about this the other day, so I’m a bit behind. Got two days worth of progress towards the easy level :twilightblush:

Still, better than nothing. Hoping to finally get this story I’ve been mulling over actually written. Hope everyone else is making good progress

DeshLune
Group Admin

I’m sorry you heard about this late, and I hope you can make it up. And is this going to be your second story?

I found out about it maybe a day or 2 before june started, but i had just started on a new story, so it worked out! currently at 9,500 for the month, going for the full 50k

Yep. I actually had this one in mind before the one I wrote for Halloween, but I ended up writing the short story first. Just couldn’t get the words on paper, as it were.

DeshLune
Group Admin

That can always be a problem. Just remember to have fun while doing it. :)

My Pacemaker is telling me I am at 17%, hope I am making good progress. XD
I’m glad things are working out well for you. ^^

Nice! I'm sitting at 19% My story is doing awesome, too! First time featured, 70/1 like/dislike ratio currently. its crazy how fast this story took off!

DeshLune
Group Admin

Sounds like it! My story is in the process of being edited, but I should mention. I’m following a 60k target, so it might be a little less. Let me check what it is on the 50k target... seems to be at 21% minus most of today’s work, since I’m still working on it. :P

Remind me to give it a read, later, if you remember to remind me. :\

I’m only doing the easy one, because I am just too fricking busy for anything more right now. Even that’s a little behind, I’ve been even busier than planned on the last few days. Still, I haven’t by any means given up. All writing is a success, however little it may be!

DeshLune
Group Admin

That’s the way to look at it! ^^

Oh all fine over here. I've just been staring at this page with nothing but a signal paragraph on it for the last few days. (Crys on the inside.)

DeshLune
Group Admin

Which level are you aiming for then?

Easy, I'm just having the problem of staying focused.

Pacemaker tells me I’m at 19%. I had a day where I only got like 170 words on paper, due to playing DnD on that day, so since today is my day off, I hope to catch up a little. Aiming for those pesky 50k...

DeshLune
Group Admin

I love DnD, I’m still upset the campaign ended. Happy writing!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15