Monster Mares 589 members · 506 stories
Comments ( 62 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 62

Well, I would dare to say you probably will be seeing more from me. The comment / review left by Let's Do This! already has me wanting to write more about the ponies of alt universe Hollow Shade and their snallygaster neighbors. And I had the thought of trying to rush out a second story about a Dullahan on the Griffish Isles, but decided that trying to do that story with how little time I had had left when I thought it up would have actually been an injustice to any possible reader. So, stuff to look forward to, maybe... especially if a second contest is made.

Now that the deadline is passed, where will we see the results when they come in? Will they be on this post or on their own separate post? I'm not asking when because it'll obviously take time to go through and judge the entries, I just want to know where I should keep my eye out for where they'll be.

Robipony
Group Admin

6894096 I will probably have a separate thread, but I will probably have a comment in this thread as a reply to all the participants with a link to that thread.

Understood. I'll be looking forward to seeing the results. Even if I didn't make the top 3 it was still a lot of fun to write a story for this contest and I hope you do it again in the future. :twilightsmile:

So when is the winner getting announced

Robipony
Group Admin

6894173 Whenever the judges are done judging and are ready to share the results. Probably be a little while.

Robipony
Group Admin

To those of you who participated in the contest, please check the Monster Mare Story List, to make sure it is on there and that it has an asterisks.

If it doesn't have an asterisks (denotes that the story is from the current contest) let me know and I will fix it.

If your story isn't on there, please post a comment with a link to the story and the monster mare's race (do this in the story list thread please). That way I can add it to the list. If you have a custom race, please create a blog with further details on the race and provide a link, so that I can add it (giving readers the option to see the details if they are interested, but also not spoiling it for them if they want to read the story first).

Thank you for your time and your effort.

My story Beneath the Surface isn't listed. It features a kelpie (water pony).

My second entry, Rarity and the Nuckelavee, isn't listed. Technically 'nuckelavee' is the species, but it might fit under one of the more general aquatic creature categories.

Here's a Link to my story. Also here's a Link to where I did my research for my Monster Mare. You'll need it since you'll probably be adding a whole new category for her. :twilightblush: Yokai are a veeeeeeerrrrrry wide spread species.

Robipony
Group Admin

6893263 Hello, everyone. The judges have cast down judgement and the winners for the 1st Monster Mare Story Contest have been announced... here. So go check it out.

Thank you all for participating.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 62