Monster Mares 591 members · 509 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18
Robipony
Group Admin

Let's say you were on a tropical island and you made friends with a shark pony mare, what would you do on the last day of your trip? Is there anywhere special you would want to go on the island? Are there any fun activities you would like to do with your friend?

Please feel free to leave a SFW comment and discuss your thoughts. :raritywink:

Does not being eaten by them count as a fun activity? :unsuresweetie:

--Sweetie Belle

Hm... most likely a simple walk and talk with them, going to their favorite places, they should already know It’s my last day, and they may not see me for a while, and knowing where this takes place, they may not have phones or cell phones, so contact is gonna be tight, only by letter, so I want to spend my time with them, along with any other friends I’ve made along the way, and show them that I value their friendship.

Robipony
Group Admin

6811618 We'll say that goes without saying. :rainbowlaugh:

Are there any other fun activities you would be interested in doing with your new friend?

Are they a Gameshark?

We could probably sit around playing video games.

--Sweetie Belle

O-O. I'd totally go swimming with them, hopefully have a good time. Sharks are so cool.

I would go swimming, and maybe try a date

BUT..
My O.C. in the other hoof

Shark-Puncher
He was born with only one wing on his right-side, and the colors of a life-jacket. He had ask for some magical help, but in only made him able to change his wing form being on his right, to be on his left, or on his back like a fin. One day a folle fall in the shark tank, Uno-wing jumping to save the folle, he was a great swimmer, using his wing like a fin, punching the shark rite in the eye. At the moment he got his Cutie-Mark, a shark with Xs for eyes getting punched. He now goes by the name of Shark-Puncher.
Religion: ?, respects Moon
ideal from

Robipony
Group Admin

6811627 Sadly she isn't too much into games. She loves music though.

6811691 They are indeed. :raritystarry:

6811783 What kind of date? :derpyderp1:

A freindly date

Robipony
Group Admin

6813649 That isn't very descriptive. :ajbemused:

We are not going to even go to First Bass

Robipony
Group Admin

6813763 There are things aside from sex that can occur on a date. Would you go to a movie? A diner? Would you bring flowers? Chocolate? Etc...

Can she go on land ?

Can she tack O2 or does she need H2O ?

Robipony
Group Admin

6813780 Seeing as she is both a shark and a pony (hence shark pony) she can go on land and breath both above and under water.

What can she or need to eat ?

Robipony
Group Admin

6813791 Aside from being able to digest meat, her diet would be the same as a normal pony.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18