The Barcast 1,118 members · 2,293 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Hey hey all! We're on this week with the wonderful staff over at Ponyville Ciderfest! They putting on an amazing Con this year and they'd love to take any questions and talk about what they have planned this year! make sure to stop on by for some fun, and don't forget to register for a badge to the con!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

Any chance of Sunni Westbrook returning as a guest of honor at any point?

Hype
1) What's updog?
2) How does this make you feel?

3) What has been your favourite day of the year so far?
4) Have you accepted Skeletor, the master of the universe, into your heart?
5) How long since you last took a shit? Bonus question: how was it?
6) Have you ever met a spider you liked?
7) What is your favourite word beginning with 'g'?
8) Is there anywhere you would really like to visit?

Ravvij
Group Admin

How many Cons have you been to?

How many Cons have you WORKED at?

What would be your favorite Con experiences?

If there is one thing you would change about Cons, what would it be?

Without naming names, which locations were the best in despite the Cons?

What is you worst memory of a Con not due to the Con itself?

If you could promote one single aspect about your Con or other Cons you like, what would it be?

Who was the real hero of THAT Con?

Do you think showering is important, or should we make like Karate belts and allow the experiences to build up?

Finally, plug your Con again! Tell us something you're looking forward to most about the Con!

1. What would you each say is your favorite part of going to conventions? I've always enjoyed the merch tables.
  2. What city that you've been to for a convention has had the most unbearable traffic?
  3. Not related to conventions at all, but could you each tell me your favorite Disney film? (Tangled is the clear best btw so if you say anything else I'll just assume you had a recent head injury)
  4. What's your most lasting memory from the show and/or fandom?
  5. What's a difficult aspect of running a convention that flies under the radar for the average con-goer?
  6. Aside from MLP, what modern animated shows do you guys like? (cough, Infinity Train, cough)
  7. The game.

Thank you for answering my questions :)

1) Have you ever seen a ghost?
2) Which of you has the most attractive butthole?
3) Best sandwich filling?
4) Kill-fuck-marry: Vivid Syntax, Nyronus, sonicsums.
5) Describe the smell of your hair.

Wanderer D

For Nyronus:
1) Is NAT actually Firewall Technology?
2) Why?
3) Do you think that waitress over at the Cheescake Factory liked your trenchcoat back in... uh 2018?
4) D&D or GURPs?

How are you today?~

Thanks for your responses!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9