The Barcast 1,117 members · 2,307 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Milk_Barcast
Group Admin

Ay yo pone peeps! We got the wonderful staff of New Midwestria joining us to talk about the latest and greatest pop-up con called New Midwestria in beautiful Carol Stream Illinois! Click the link for more information on dates and location! Stop on by and ask some questions to our amazing guests!

If you missed the last time's episode, don't worry! We're on Youtube! Don't forget to subscribe for more Barcast silliness!

Also don't forget to check out our new hub site with links to everything we're currently working on or more information on the podcast!

Make sure to tune in at the usual time this weekend (4 pm PT) (5 pm MT) (6 pm CT) (7 pm ET) over on our twitch page!

What is the best part of pony?

Would you preen a pony's wings?

Would you brush a pony's tail?

Would you hold a pony's hoof?

Would you polish a pony's horn?

Would you spread your legs for Prince Solaris?

Are your friends and family proud of you?

Are you proud of yourself?

I am proud of you. Doesn't matter what for, just know that you are valued. Have a good night.

1-) InCONming COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.
2-) How do you make worst pony become best pony?
3-) Can i CONme to the Con?... sadly i can't. Leaving Brazil and going to USA is too expensive :fluttershysad:
4-) What super power would you like to have?
5-) During your life, have you ever sat down on your chair and asked yourself: "Why do i like these colourful equines?"
6-) A convention which shared the first part of it's name with the last part of a pony's name, happened in 2014. Many bad things occurred during this event that it is impossible to list all. However, one attraction became a popular subject for jokes after attendees criticized the cancellation of the main attraction.
What convention and what popular attraction do you think this is?

To everyone, really:

1: Has there been a story that you have wanted to write, but didn't because you don't know if people would like it?

2: What character trope do you want to explore?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5