World Building 370 members · 412 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Which one is the Official Real Map of PonyVille ?
edit:

edit:

Seconded. The first one is optimized for a game.

The top one is a screenshot from a game where having the layout be fully alterable and customizable is the entire point. If either map is official, it has the be the second one.

7307202 7307206 7307213

Is there any other map that you can find that is more official ?

I didn't even know there was an official map.

Maybe I should get back to making my locations/geography group to discuss these sort of things?

The second. But I think it's incomplete. This maybe just my head-canon but Ponyville is a small farming town. So I think that there is more than Sweet Apple Acres. Basically the whole town is surrounded by acres and acres of farmland growing various different types of fruits and vegetables that grow in temperate climates. It's distance from Canterlot probably indicates that a good number of the towns yields are sold to every restaurant in that city. Which would be hilarious in hindsight considering Canterlot ponies have their head so far up their own butts that they don't realize that the ingredients for the gourmet meals they eat every day come from Ponyville and they would go insane if they knew.

I didn't even know there was an official map.

There "is" one for Eqestria and E.Q.G. !

Maybe I should get back to making my locations/geography group to discuss these sort of things?

Can you please link me to the group ?

p.s. and post those 3 maps.

Well.. they're going to show everything out-side of the town

i have rejoined this group *specifically* to say

"holy necropost, batman!"

ok i leave again now.

group's felt very dead for a long time now, with you being the only one that actively posts anymore. my main focus as far as writing goes is no longer in MLP (or at least, MLP gen 4), so I just lost interest in the group over time.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13