Fictional Crush/Love Group 48 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Chase123
Group Admin

I've had three.

9, unless im missing some.

Only three. Jay, Sam, and Luna. Jay was taken. :twilightoops: Sam was taken too. :facehoof: But that means I still have one hot and single princess all to myself. :yay:

5899601 I can't really count them, there are quite a few. My avatar Megan was the very first though. That girl is literally not just another pretty face.

Chase123
Group Admin

Yeah, I met my one and only fictional love too

Way too many to count. But pony wise? Shining Armor, Lancer

(A pony from G2, My Little Pony Tales. Is the one I grew up on along with G1 reruns. I always found him adorable. In fact, until I recently went back and rewatched the old G2 episodes, I didn't even realize I partially based my main OC pony, Shiny Whistle, on what I remembered of him. :twilightsmile:)
Just to name a few. :pinkiehappy:

Chase123
Group Admin

I cant imagine having so many crushes:derpyderp2:

It comes from watching too much anime/animated cartoons and well shows in general and getting attached. :pinkiecrazy: *Gets attached way too easily....*

Chase123
Group Admin

I've only crushed on characters from live action shows.

5900991 I have a severe case of schediophilia.

Yep I suffer from the same thing. Might be weird but it is true. Moooost of them are human or anthro, but then there are plenty of just regular animal like ones too (not sure which category exactly to put the MLP ponies in of those. :twilightblush:)
To name a few more:
Pharaoh Atem from YuGiOh
Bakura from YuGiOh
Merrick from YuGiOh (Okay, okay, I have a thing for the guys on the show, what can I say? Many of them are quite handsome. :twilightsheepish:)
Robin Hood from Disney's animated movie (where he is a fox)
Kirito from Sword Art Online
Zuko from Avatar: The Last AIrbender
Prince Eric from Disney's The Little Mermaid
Howl from Howl’s Moving Castle
Dimitri from Anastasia
Kovu from Lion King 2
Tramp from Lady and the Tramp

Those are the cartoon/animated ones I can think of right now(that don't count in anymore MLP characters lol) as for Live action
Sam from Supernatural
Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Nick from Grimm

... Is it bad I have soooo many more I like in animated/cartoons then in live action? (or well the live action ones I can think of right now. I'm sure I'll think of others later. :rainbowlaugh: )

Chase123
Group Admin

Hmm, I've never really had crushes, if I fall for someone it usually is a strong feeling (never fell for real people tho), I'm obsessed with this fictional girl for a long time, but the other two were pretty strong too, but this ones stronger (hence the time length)

*nods* I can understand that. For me I guess a large part of it is their backstory (especially with the 'bad guys' I like) but then, looks are high up there too. :raritywink: Nothing wrong with that, am I right? Sure we might not ever be able to 'act' on fictional character crushes, but eh.... gives us things to obsess over. :derpytongue2:

schediophilia.

Could you clarify this for me please? I don't know what that is.

5902773 It's when you have a crush on a fictional or cartoon character.

5903761 Okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Um this is embarrassing but it's funny to!
Firestar Whitestorm Oakheart Stonefur Jayfeather Beetlewhisker Hawkfrost Thrushpelt Sombra Faramir Obi-wan Garmadon Zane Talone Edmund and Ganondorf!

I had told myself so many times that I wouldn't fall for a fictional character, But I failed pretty hard!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19