My Little Pony: The Movie 264 members · 126 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Whatever happened to Grubber after the events of the MLP Movie?

I am aware of course that there’s a book about him called “The Great Princess Caper”, but...I don’t consider it officially canon because it seemed to lack the magic that made the MLP fan base, particularly because of the way the story played out, and because everything seemed to be too short & obvious.

He seemed to have also just...disappeared after the last scene he was featured in.

I have no real idea what's become of him, he was seen during the credits working security detail. I like the idea from fanworks that he chose to stay in Canterlot and become a master chef, even though it meant he wouldn't be traveling with Tempest.

That’s actually not a bad idea.

Would you be interested in doing a story to explore that concept?

6595536 Maybe. Truth is, I don't care much for Grubber. I found him annoying, personally, a very poorly written comedic relief character.

I think he would help her spread friendship

If there is an official book that serves as sequel to the movie, you already got your answer. Your opinion isn't defining what's canon and what isn't. Unless there is a contradiction, something is always canon, whether you like it or not.

For what happened to Grubber after the events seen in that book, I can't make any theories, because I couldn't read it yet. No spoilers.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6