Time Action Glory Challenge! 95 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Masterweaver
Group Admin

So.

Nobody completed the challenge last month.

That's fine, that's totally okay. This group has had its ups and downs. And it's rather obscure, to be fair. Which was its intent. But speaking of the obscure, this month I offer a really obscure offering.

This month, I ask focus on the characters in the Lore and Comics category.

That's right! The three founders and their bickering superiors! Amore and Radiant Hope from the early days of the Crystal Empire, and Nightmare Rarity and Tiberius from the darkest depths of the fandom! They have dwelt long in the shadows, but this is the month where the shadows dance, so let us DANCE WITH THEM!

CoffeeMinion
Group Admin

I keep meaning to do the challenges. :raritydespair: I'd consider writing a story for the 5 lowest characters just for the sake of doing it if I could come up with a workable idea.

Impossible Numbers
Group Admin

In all honesty, I need to give Private Pansy something to do, considering I have a whole group devoted to her. But we'll just have to wait and see.

QueenMoriarty
Group Contributor

In my defense, I started university this month.

bookplayer
Group Contributor

Hey! I have a Pansy/Hurricane romance that'll be ready in the next few days that I happened to have just finished anyway totally wrote for this. :trixieshiftright:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5