History Bronies 145 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I think there was an advanced civilization on this planet, that Christian cathedrals are temples of a far older religion which a group of power hungry deviants took over possibly less than three centuries ago at the dawn of the Industrial Revolution, that infanticide and child sacrifice were NOT widespread in the ancient world (high infant mortality rates would have meant surviving children would have been highly valued not exposed to die), Christian history is ENTIRELY fraudulent, Western history is ENTIRELY fraudulent, that we are currently ruled by a cabal of non-human sociopaths who evolved alongside us and destroyed a formerly advanced civilization that built the Pyramids, Stonehenge and Gobleki-Tepe.

And.

I.

Can't.

Prove.

ANY OF IT!

But I know it. Deep in my bones I know it. Stand in a cathedral. Ask yourself. Would a religion based upon pure fear of a wrathful god have built such beauty? Christian doctrine is hideously ugly-I'm sorry, but it is-but its art is so beautiful. It was clearly inspired by LOVE not fear.

Why is Mary so prominent in Catholic/Medieval art? Was SHE the Mother Goddess of the earth/water of life with Christ as conquering king and sun god? The cross is an ancient solar symbol.

Please note the red halo-the color of the sun at evening.

In addition, the cross was found on Etruscan graves, centuries before Christ supposedly lived. This is to say nothing of the Egyptian ankh.

Why are Pagan zodiacs in Christian churches?

:rainbowderp: I am honestly unsure how to resond to this...

Christ almighty, was I high when I posted this?

>when u smoke dat burning bush jehovah kush instead of da regular kush

Seriously, though, this reminds me of Philip K Dick's exegesis, in which he said that we're at the mercy of a extraterrestrial, advanced time-traveling Empire that prevents us from realizing our full potential.

You were on the breakthrough, OP. You were about to take us to the other side, out of the Matrix, out of the simulation.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6