History Bronies 145 members · 14 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

Hi. I'm the Narwhal Assassin. Some of you might already know me (I'm so sorry if you do), and some of you now know me (again, really sorry).
So, who are you?

Hi I'm Lord Demolitions. I just like History, especially Military History.

Howdy, I'm a pretty big history buff myself. Got my Bachelors in history. American Civil War is my Genre of choice.

5740837 Very interesting area. Any specific eras in that field that tickle your fancy (WW2, Korea, etc)?

Hello there, Southern Wing here. I'm a big history buff specifically the history having to do with World Wars I and II.

Hi, I'm TheIronMask. I enjoy nearly every fascet of history, because every subject finds it's roots somewhere in the great ocean that is human history.

hai im
gaey:pinkiehappy:

That is all. Equestria is ours.

:derpytongue2::rainbowwild:

5741041 I have a similar area of interest.

5740773 I like history so much, I went and got a Bachelor's degree in it. :twistnerd:

Hello everyone, High School history, and social studies teacher, so, of course, I have an interest in this subject and group. Nice to meet everyone here. :twilightsmile:

The American Civil War

Hello I am a history major and am trying to become an historian, I eventually plan on getting a masters and possible even a PHD. American and ancient middle eastern history are what interest me the most but I have an interest in quite a few other time periods as well.

Celestia's Paladin here, while my interests can vary I mostly concentrate on the American Civil War.

I'm Prof Reynolds (some of you here probably know me), and I love European history and feudal Japanese history. I also know Church history fairly well.

Dan.

Likes: Military history, with an emphasis on Polish history, the American Civil War and WWI.

Dislikes: Revisionist historians, Neo-Confederates (but I repeat myself), Soviet apologists.

(Side note, any rules/guidelines for posting stories here?)

5748221 Rules and guidelines...
It has to have an emphasis on Human History. I'll work on some more in-depth rules later, but that's the rule of thumb for now.

5740773 I'm a teenager who likes history too much

5748418 ponylord here, likes any history, but partially early native american and military

5826441 Interesting. Welcome to the fold!

5740773 The names Horny Horse. I have read/studied history since my early childhood, and have used History as a life guide to make sure that I don't repeat historical mistake in my own life. I have vast knowledge of history without any exclusive field(maybe swedish history at best). I hope that I can bring some interesting stories of events and people not very known to history.

5740773 Name is Moonraker, I like history in general, no matter the period, geography, or theme (though I'll admit I dabble more in Western and American history). I am working on my history degree, with a specialization in Latin American history.

Where has this group been all my life!? :raritystarry:

I'm Tamerlane1405 and, as you might be able to tell from that username, I like military history. Specifically I like Gunpowder Era (post 1500) European history, but I delve into all eras of military history.

5882317 It's here now, my boy/girl.

I am the Green Metal Machine, I do like history in all of it's forms, but I mainly focus on military history and other related topics.

I like history. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31