Cookie Crumbles Support Group! 68 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I didn't know Cookie as well as I did Gamer, but being the empathic wimp that I am, my heart is not at rest. I'm not kidding.

So, I want to try something: if you can, everyone record a message from you to Cookie. Whether it's audio or video, 5 seconds or an hour; doesn't matter. Send them to me and I'll compile them into a video, which we'll put on her userpage, blog, this group; anywhere she'll see it. Talk about what you loved about her, what she meant to you; just let her know how much you care. We don't know how long she'll be gone, but we'll let her know she's been in our hearts the whole time. And when she comes back, we'll be waiting for her with open arms.:pinkiesad2:

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5652632 Is there a deadline?

5652640 Not really. But the sooner the better. I at least need the people she listed on her blog, seeing as they were really close to her.

It is during times like this I wish I was truly allowed to do things. :facehoof:

thegamerator10
Group Admin

5652632 She's gonna love it! I'm in!

5652632 I'm not sure how to record, but I do have a microphone built in

5652701 Anything helps. This is just my idea. Anything you can do, I'm sure she'll appreciate.
5652723 Nice.
5652767 You'll figure it out.:derpytongue2: If you're using a laptop, you may need a download unless you have WIn 10. If it's simpler, you could just use your phone.

Once you have your recordings, send them to me at hypernova09@hotmail.com. I'll begin the compilation as soon as they start coming in. Hopefully, we'll have a great Christmas gift for her.

5652878 I'm sure she'll appreciate it.:twilightsmile:

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5652648 Alright ^^

Why all the downvotes? :applejackconfused:

5653529 Don't worry about it. It's just some person on the site. This is like the 3rd or 4th group it's happening to that I know of. We're still not sure who it is, but we're not really bothered either. I guess they're on this group too or they just found it by luck or me posting a link to here on other groups. IDK. IDC.

So, seeing recent development with Cookie, let's make the deadline Christmas. I'll need the videos/audio (depending on what you do) in by the 20th, latest, if that's okay. That way, I have enough to to do the compilation and upload by the 25th. So send her all your best Christmas wishes if you want!

Rose the Changeling
Group Admin

5683567 This thread has not been updated for a week. In the future, please do not comment on dead threads and instead, make new ones.

EDIT: Warned, by the way. Sorry, but I'm just following though.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14