Single Writers 309 members · 2,590 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

So, I'm 24 years old, Swedish, blonde hair. I just got out of a 9-year long relationship and am currently looking for friends of any kind. The past two years have been rough, more about that in this blog, in case you're interested. Because of this I've been pretty pessimistic lately, but usually I'm happy, always joking and goofing about. Sometimes I can get a little annoying, but I can't help it, that's how I am.

If it wasn't already obvious, I'm very open about myself and my feels and fears and.. pretty much everything. And I LOVE Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. Love em to bits. I read a lot, my favorite author is swedish John Ajvide Lindqvist. But also a lot of Stephen King. I'm pretty much obsessed with fantasy and post-apoc, and collect several things related to them, such as swords and bows, medieval clothing, and gasmasks and airosft rifles.

I wear black and a lot of chains and studded belts. Used to have black hair too, but now i'm back to long blonde hair and a bushy beard. I'm a little bit overweight due to my medicine, but I'm dealing with that now and hopefully it won't be a problem soon. My favorite band is Poets of The Fall and I listen to them all day long. I know I'm not much to look at, and I don't really care. My previous girlfriend liked me enough to look past my boring looks, at least.

If you want to see me and my nerdiness, take a look here!

Do you larp or cosplay? and is that you in your DA? That medieval look is badass

5686558 I've been wanting to do larp since I was 14, but haven't been able to find one close enough, unfortunately. And going by buss or train with swords and shit probably isn't the greatest idea :twilightsheepish:

Yep, that's me :scootangel:

I found one on...I think it was group up or meet up dot com. It was pretty solid, but like you said, it's not smart to walk around with swords on a bus! :rainbowlaugh:

Then again, you STILL wouldn't be the weirdest character on the bus, if you're buses on anything like the ones I get on.

5686569 I've found most in a town called Västerås, which is about an hour to the north. And again, it would be hard to travel with everything needed to go.. Not to mention that it's best to be at least two people on the larp, and none of my friends want to go :twilightblush: And then there's the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. airsoft larps I want to go to, but they dont exist here in Sweden :ajsleepy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5