Single Writers 309 members · 2,590 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Now who would be your ideal person to take on that date? :twilightsmile:

5680000 i don't really have a preference, as long as the person has a sense of humor and can stand my goofiness. If I enjoy the company I'll go with most anyone :twilightsmile:

5680000 I actually have a crush on a girl, and she's my ideal person: kind, very smart, goofy, has a sense of humor, cute, nerdy (like me :twistnerd:) she just got everything!

Too bad I haven't had the courage to talk to her yet :ajsleepy:

5680314 You should go for it man! The answer will always be no unless you ask.:twilightsmile: I know it can be scary ( trust me a few good ones have gotten away) but think how happy you'll be when she says yes. If it's no, it's just not meant to be :ajsmug:

5680346 Yeah, you're right. But let me do some research first to find out where she lives :rainbowlaugh: My problem is that I'm not seeing her anymore, and I don't what does she study now, so I need to know where she lives or what she studies so I can meet her somewhere.

Jongoji245
Group Admin

Personality-wise, I prefer one who is responsible, but still enjoyable. I prefer that she wouldn't smoke or drink, but that's something I have no control over. Likewise, she would be around my height or a little larger, then again I have control over that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6