Single Writers 309 members · 2,590 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

You like that title? I sure hope so, took me about ten minutes and a Coca Cola to think of it.

Here's a pic of one of my OCs so you actually look at my post:

Here's my stats:

Name:Nimbus(92)
Sexuality: Very
Interests: Dark Souls, MLP, Martial Arts, Pokemon, Firearms, Writing, Drawing, Photoshop, other stuff: too hot for this post :twilightblush:
Anything Else You'd Like To Put Down: The nameless King from Dark Souls 3, Preston from Fallout 4, Rover from Rover Dangerfield, The Star Wars Prequels...wait, what? OHH! You meant put down as in other things I like, not what I want to die. ...Well this is Awkward.

If this is truly a "single and mingle" let's just get down to business. Before I get started, I have to tell you I am banned from EHarmony. I won't post the actual reason why in my intial post, but you can just ask me in the comments.

I'm currently a student for Digital Graphic Design, on the side I do Uber, bartending, and free lance graphic design.

I got out of the Marine Corps about a year ago now.

I'll leave everything else to be discovered.

And here's another pic I did of a jacket for ponies. (I can do that, right?)

5674740 1. Why the hell would you have an OC that carries a gun around
2. Those jackets look like you stole them from fucking Assassins Creed

1) I have TWO OCs that carry guns around (and I have a guilty pleasure for guns :twilightsmile: )

2) I actually stole the design from Bane's Jacket from the Dark Knight Rises and some smaller details from Watch Dogs lol but I guess you could say that's the same thing :twilightblush:

Thanks for the curiosity, friend!

5675328 Why
Just why
I like guns, but you never put them on an OC.
And you admitted to the stupidity and cringe of that jacket.
Why
Just fucking
Why

Lol the same reason you have Autistic Claus as your name :twilightsmile: I just love doing silly things that no one cares about

5674740 Why you got banned from Eharmomy?

Lol in one of the questionnaires, it asked me: What are you always looking for inside your partner?

I answered: My condom :rainbowlaugh:

So, I'm forever banned. With that email at least.

5676055 What kind of question is that? :rainbowlaugh:

It's the majority of EHarmony. A whole series of questions to help you look for the special someone for you. The problem is, I always lied to make myself sound cooler. :scootangel:

5677326 Oh. I think almost everyone would lie in there, I may try it out though.

5677326 Oh and almost fogot, thank you for your service. This summer I was in school at NAS Pensacola with marines and navy. There's a bunch of crazy mother fu***** but they were pretty cool, I had a lot of fun :rainbowlaugh:

Oh, yeah. Lol Marines aren't exactly known for their subtlety off the battlefield. I remember people made jokes I'd go into combat in my Rainbow Dash cosplay and turn into Pinkiemena (I have no idea how to spell that name) with a smile on my face. I'll admit, I was impressed they even knew who she was.

What's NAS ? Is it like ROTC?

5678125 :rainbowlaugh: They know that shit!?

Oh, NAS is Naval Air Station, is where the navy and marines teach aviation. I took an aircraft structural maintenace course.

Isn't that like a year long? That's what I heard.

5679226 Nah, I know of people that had been stock there for almost a year, but it's only 4 months long.

Yeah, I had seen guys like that. Mainly Officers, now that I actually think about it. :rainbowderp:Actually now, that makes ton more sense.

5680031 What was your MOS? If you don't mind me asking, of course.

0612 Tactical Switchboard Operator (Phone Operator) :rainbowlaugh:

5684438 Nice! :rainbowlaugh:
I bet that job is hard to get on the marine corps. I know army recruiters didn't want to give me aircraft maintenance even though I qualified for it.

Ehhh...it's easy to get, but hard to tolerate. I don't want to talk about the military, I loved it, but they kinda just want to put you where they need you. I made it easy for them. I walked in like "Give me money and I'll do shit." :pinkiehappy:

5685013 Oh, I understand. A lot of my friends did the same thing, one of them went to infantry and he regret it. The army wanted me on artillery.

But thank you for your service anyway.

Oh, shit. I just realized I never said thank you. lol My bad, man. I swear I'm not an A:yay:hole

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24