Rate My Avatar! 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

5606634 squirrel girl is a horrible super hero I the mighty error the mighty raccoon boy will defeat you evil doer nhey he he

5606634 ehhh..... I dunno. I mean, I suppose the full image does make up for it, but since it mostly gets cropped out in your avatar, it's pretty bland to be honest. :/

I wanna see squirrels, not girls!

6/10

NUUUUU!! :raritycry:

Thank you! :rainbowkiss:

Good thing your opinion is worthless! :pinkiehappy:

5606807 do you ever wake up as a nice or even decent person? :unsuresweetie:

Yep. All the time. People in real life tell me I'm a joy to be around. I just don't like you.

And are you really so shallow as to assume that me being mildly impolite is somehow a damning character flaw?

5606853 but it's all the time! :raritydespair:

and I don't have any grudges against people on the internet who I will never ever know. Heck, i'm not even certain you're not a troll...

but it's all the time! :raritydespair:

It's not my fault you keep contacting me.

and I don't have any grudges against people on the internet who I will never ever know

I don't have a good urge against you. I just dislike you because of your political alignment.

And the fact that you're a whiny child about it just makes it fun.

Heck, i'm not even certain you're not a troll...

Bitch please. I'm way too pretty for that.

Squirrel Girl's a great super hero!

Thought she looked more like this, tho'.

--Sweetie Belle

And I'm still the sexiest bitch in the room.

Oh, okay. The only version I've had a chance to read was the one that looks like I posted.

I thought that version was pretty good, though.

--Sweetie Belle

It was pretty awesome.

Squirrel-Girl defeated Galactus with the literal power of friendship.

Yep! That and being able to think around things.

And there was that one villain that invaded her mind when she was sleeping that she defeated with her computer science homework!

I kept the picture above because that's exactly how I feel during flamewars sometimes. That and I liked that the speech actually didn't work...

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16