Rate My Avatar! 42 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21

What are your thoughts on it? What is your head-canon about me when you see my avatar? Tell me everything.

i dont know about your avatar but your name gives me the willies

this is a matter of how one defines bad

5589730 It's simply becuase of who you are as a person that every time I see that face, I have an overwhelming urge to phone the cops. :trollestia:

I'M JOKING OF COURSE. FUCK.

Thicc Scrafty
Group Admin

My thoughts are usually along the lines of "Prepare to get rekt son". when ever I see your avatar.

It puts images of a dragon messing around the internet doing naughty mischievous things, and I am quite down with that.

And yet the way the dragon just glares down in the direction of the text box with the eyebrow level, makes me feel like there's a lot of thought/coordination being put into the entries. This creates an image of a bad, yet thoughtful internet dragon lord.

It looks bad, but in the rad Micheal Jackson song kinda way.

Also it looks like a great face for making memes.

Well, it could use a little more contrast and to be less jaggedy, in my opinion, though I do like it. It just looks like it was cropped from a screenshot that needed cleaning up.

It currently looks like this:

I fiddled with it a bit and made it look like this:

The lines are wider in spots, 'cause I was tracing over 'em...

--Sweetie Belle

5589803 I do get bad reactions sometimes, but no cops yet. Someday.

5590035 That's what I was going for. And I did already receive a meme. Not one I'm proud of, though.

5590919 It was, indeed, just cut out from a screenshot. :derpytongue2:

Thank you for putting in the effort. I appreciate it. I'll give your creation a shot.

No problem!

I figured it was. I kinda recognised the color bleed by the lines, 'cause I see that a lot in screenshots. There's still some left, but I got rid of most of it, and it's being shrunk down to avatar size anyway.

The point behind the lighter background was to give a bit more contrast, btw, but if you feel like fooling with it at some point, here's a copy with a transparent background. Removing the background was the first thing I did. In fact, I kinda just redrew the bits that the white lines on both sides were over.

--Sweetie Belle

5591069 dare I ask what the story behind that picture is?

5592215 The history of the universe.

Specifically, Universe 541-B—the one where reality-wide rape occurs every 500 million years.

5592215 There's not much of the story to tell. It resonated with me when I joined this site. There wasn't even an option. It's also the reason why I haven't been changing it until now.

Also what 5592267 says, just with shorter timespan. :trollestia:

5593056 i meant the meme

5596133 I opened my mouth and it turned into a shitstorm. It was my worst time on Fimfiction.
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/201014/virgin-bronies/thread/114222/attention-members

5596458 What's the shitstorm?

*Reads*

... Oh.

Yeah, you deserved that.

5596937 I did have good intentions, though.

5597480 You basically told all guys that women should be treated like machines that need to be predicted, manipulated, and operated in order to make them function how you want, and how to do so.

That's not good intentions.

5597686 It was virgin bronies group. One does not simply lose virginity, you see? You have to work toward it. Same for relationships. A girl won't just come knocking on your door. You have to reach outward to have a chance of connecting with a person.

Maybe we should stop talking about this, though. I don't want to give rise to another shitstorm.

5598223 You weren't telling us how to connect with a girl. You were telling us how to use them.

5598501 I was describing the science called sarging. I did not invent it, nor do I approve of the game.

Still, if you connected with someone, you were most likely following some rules of sarging, even if you didn't do it consciously.

It was all just a big misunderstanding. If I say that electricity can kill a person, it doesn't mean that I'm a murderer; nor will ganging up on me rewrite the laws of physic. I was just relaying knowledge.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21