Mainly Furries 54 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Wrangle Wolfe
Group Admin

For those of you who don't know I am coming up with a comic. I actually have a solid idea for one too. Here is the idea, and the concept art for characters.

I was thinking that it could have something to do with... discrimination and there's this group of peace. Essentially, they're like an equal rights movement. They're also a quite large and ordered organization. Then there was the idea of having there be different areas with different leaders. I figured there should be one supreme leader, kind of like a president, and that the other leaders kinda had their own sections. I wanted the main character to be an optimistic character that, while they do their best to see things positively, they only have a thin sliver of hope for things to get better. He's a bit innocent, but not really naive or oblivious. He was on the streets before meeting this group and when he meets them, they have to deal with... something... together as a team and friends.. I was thinking it being in a corrupt society where the populace discriminates against people who are different. Two races that are like.... one is more humanoid, the other is more animal like.

grey mane
Group Admin

You have a great idea going there. But as for the struggle they face, you could also make it a front for the real issue they would have to face. As the discrimination is just a simple tool to keep the masses from focusing on poor living conditions, by blaming specific groups among different classes.

A careful strategic game that those in power cautiously play to stay in power.

21 Spots
Group Admin

Sounds like a great idea, I say go for it. It's interesting to me how some comics and stories can reflect some of the issues we face in the real world, it can raise awareness while not being too direct.

If you do start up the comic, please let me know, I'll add it to the list.

grey mane
Group Admin

5646097 I'm glad that you like the idea.

Wrangle Wolfe
Group Admin

Just some more characters.

5643928 Well I wanted it to be that the leader of the Humanoids would be the really racist guy. And he was leading everything to be a corrupt society. And the Anthropoids would retaliate with anger. So the Humanoid leader would be doing dirty things behind the scenes, such as sending his men to do disgusting immoral acts, such as murdering and torturing the innocent and there'd be civil wars going on. When the Humanoids attack the Anthropoids see arrogant, cruel beings who wish for nothing but violence, and when the Anthropoids attach the Humanoids see rabid animals who are too dumb to understand the concept of being tame and normal.

So the concept is that the Humanoids don't understand why these Anthropoids are lashing out at them so fiercely and assume they're dumb, violent animals. Anthropoids believe that the humans are self-righteous and pretend to be ignorant to what they do.

The point of the peace group is to stop the corruption, find out what's going on behind the scenes, and gave peace between the races.

This is hard when you have angry Anthropoids constantly ready for a fight and Humanoids ready to treat them like dirt.

So I guess you can say that the main antagonist is the Humanoid leader. The Anthropoid leader is attacking for the same reason as the citizens. He's tired of being treated like shit. The Humanoid's just racist and has convinced his people to be racist.

Wrangle Wolfe
Group Admin

5646097 Thanks, and also that's very true! That was my main intention with this :D

Will do!

grey mane
Group Admin

5646306 Wonderful art work. And that's rather close to what I was suggesting. The only bit of change is that everything is closer to a high stakes game of chess, one wrong move spells the end to one side.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7