Bronies 295 members · 2,135 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Look closely at 3:20.

Notice how the families are all together. Apple Bloom with Apple Jack, Sweetie with Rarity and...Scootaloo is right next to Fluttershy. In fact, she's closer to Flutters than she is to Dash. Was Scoots intended to be related to Flutters? (Also are their wings touching?)

It's also noticeable that Scoots has opinions on proper chicken calling (did Flutters teach her?), and when Fluttershy sang the CMC a lullabye, Scootaloo was unusually enthusiastic about it and Flutters was looking at her the whole time. Both have anxiety issues and are weak flyers.

you're just insane

7285037 Oh, I thought you were referring to Sweetie Belle hoofing Rarity's marehood. It happened at that exact moment.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Scoots kinda drifted back and forth between them. She initially went over to Rainbow Dash, then this happened:

Rainbow Dash: *munch* *gulp* Wow, Twilight! You're lucky to have such a rad assistant. I wish I had someone to do whatever I told them.
Scootaloo: Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me! Me! I'll do whatever you want, Rainbow Dash!
Rainbow Dash: Oh yeah, pipsqueak? How about taking out the trash? *Tosses half-eaten apple, which Scootaloo picks up*
Scootaloo: Yes ma'am!

She left to throw away the apple, and I'm assuming went to Fluttershy afterwards.

--Sweetie Belle

7285378 Farmers sometimes throw biological trash at the trees, so it kind of makes sense why Scootaloo would go to Fluttershy.

So we're going to jump over the fact that there are two Bon Bons in the scene?

Yep. I ignore things that challenge me.

7297265 Are you a Christian?

Depends how you define the term.

7297383 Do you believe in God?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15