Gabby 246 members · 118 stories
Comments ( 28 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 28

So, who should we ship with Gabby? Most characters that are shipped together because of association, but the only characters that we can really associate with Gabby are the CMC (which would be creepy) and Gilda.

Tender Taps or Spike, definitely.

5490309 Seriously? They're kids! Gabby is obviously an adult.

Then why is she the same size as the crusaders, and looking for a cutie mark?
That's not snark, I'm genuinely confused. She seemed like a youngling to me. :trixieshiftright:

I've actually heard a lot of people discuss a Pinkie and Gabby story, which doesn't sound half bad. The idea is that Gabby looks up to Pinkie as an idol for bringing friendship to Griffonstone, and honestly, if I wasn't already so busy with my own first project, I'd probably write it. Hopefully somebody will so, because that just sounds adorable.

A shipping story between Gabby and anyone would be kind of off, however. Ya' know, since we don't know exactly what her age is yet. She has a job, yet she's in the CMC? Maybe a teenager?

5490612 I have never seen an episode of FiM, am therefore largely unfamiliar with any of the characters. And even I, when confronted with this question of who to Ship with Gabby, and considering first the 'Mane Six', thought of Pinkie. Upon reflection, I like the idea of Fluttershy too, but I'm sure there are already several other, more natural/popularized partners for Fluttershy...

After looking up some pictures to compare the sizes, all I have to say is that I guess I never noticed. I retract my previous statement. I'm open to shipping between teens and tweens (after all I ship Spike with Ember and she's about the same age as Garble, so a early-mid teenager, and I assume Spike is twelve).

5489960 there is no one currently, so why not just wait for a suitable pairing or just give an OC ^w^

5489960 I got it! Ship her with deathclaw from Warhammer. It would be an all but rather cool and adorable ship XD

5489960 I'm thinking either Sweetie Belle or now that I've seen it Pinkie. Maybe Sonata in pony form could be used too.

5496620 I have no idea who that is, and the only crossover ship that really like is Dipper (from "Gravity Falls") and Twilight.

5496621 Sonata? Interesting idea. I like it.

that is deathclaw XD

lol if you just MLP'ized him. he would be like a trouble shoes sized griffin or bigger, muscle bound as bulk biceps with long powerful wings and a serrated beak

Pinkie and Gabby actually spread fast. I've seen who knows how many pictures on deviantart that I wouldn't be surprised if there's some hidden tumblr.

5497121 That does not surprise me actually. I saw a clip of her and Gabby was nearly vibrating when she met the crusaders. That is one energetic little griffon.

5496888 I thought it was interesting too.

5496886 it would be so cute, like the super odd couple. Energetic and happy Gabby snuggling with the "I WILL FKING MURDER YOU AND EAT YOUR BOWELS!!! super angry hulk monster. After a few moments of snuggling he smile and snuggles back, growling at anypony who approaches her >w< protective and massive XD

5497671 Well someone's read too much about sparkly Vampires.

5496906 Buck me! That Griffon is huge! I've played D&D for 20 years and have never seen a griffon that size, not in D&D anyway. On the other hoof it might be smaller than the one from Dragon's Dogma. Either way they just don't get that big normally.

5497693 o_O?
I don't quite get what you're trying to say, if it's about the gay vampire stories I still don't quite get it, never read them and if they have griffins in them then... cool I guess... still doesn't change the fact that it's a gay vampire.
5497694 welcome to Warhammer. That is deathclaw the personal companion and mount of Karl Franz the emperor.

5497798 Yeah most griffons aren't that big. They can be made that way in D&D though, but I know of no situation in which it's happened though. And that one is part tiger also.

5497798 Are you trying to tell you've never heard of the sparkly Vampires from the "Twilight" saga? Vampires in "Twilight" sparkle when in the sun, instead of bursting into flames and dying like Vampires logically should.

5497817 yeah, gay vampires
So honestly if you were to classify them they wouldn't fall into vampire rather than Supernatural homosexual bedazzled dead thing.
And please don't insult the word Saga by associating it with that thing! that pathetic excuse for a story is just some angsty teenage retard fantasy. Even partially imply that it falls under the category of a saga is a crime against God. It is purely a heresy and should be purged.

You take that back! He is snuggly! >o<

5497906 Noted. Though honestly I've never actually read any of the books or seen any of the movies, and I never intentionally would. Unless of course I'm viewing it like a comedy, in which case I woulds never stop laughing.

Also, how is it "gay"? It's about a teenage girl who falls in love with a Vampire, and then later she falls in love with a Werewolf. Both of the supernatural creatures being male.

5497906 A snuggly griffon? Okay if you say so. I'm thinking totally bad ass myself but I suppose that could be applied.

5497943 according to the reviews I've read, the male characters were modeled after homosexuals in the theme of women enjoying the company of a homosexual man. In touch with one's feminine side, having finer tastes, and having an appearance that is more feminine.
This in turn but you jump to the conclusion that it is a gay vampire.
Yey... snuggles

5498129 Well, I didn't know, but thank you for clearing that up.

5498588 knowledge is kinda my thing... its what I do

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 28