Twilight's Reviews 120 members · 191 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story."
--Orson Wells

Beginnings and endings. As imperative as they are to everything, they hold a special importance to the Chronicler. A young, reclusive man arriving at Canterlot High, he is seemingly the starkest contrast to the bright and bubbly atmosphere that the school holds. What is he here for? What does he want? And, more importantly, will he be here to stay? Or will he leave, after life has given him that chance?

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.
--Paul McCartney

Artifex Frost knows that his time at Canterlot High will be a challenging one, filled with the issues of the past, the present, and the future. It's a new beginning for him, with an uncertain ending ahead. But, he will overcome those challenges with the help of the friends who helped him find what he had long been missing. Join Artifex Frost as he begins to live, learn, and love—day by day, moment by moment.

Double promotion for the win! You can find each story by clicking on the respective images. I suggest that you read The Chronicler first, then Day By Day, Moment by Moment second.

Both stories take place in the PoME universe, a universe of shared stories and OC's that I took a lot of inspiration from in writing these tales. More info on that group can be found here.

Additionally, both stories were written to be somewhat more serious than other fanfics, in that both confront various themes, motifs, and lessons. While they don't detract from the enjoyment value (as I am told), I encourage readers to try and piece together their own interpretations of what each story is really saying.

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Seems interesting, I'll give it a look.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2