Quibble Pants 132 members · 43 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

FINALLY! Here ye, here ye! Behold, the Quibble Pants Collaboration!

If you're willing to enter, comment, "Joining!" If not, comment, "Not joining." We are doing this for fun and it would really help if a lot of people participate. :twilightsmile: Deadline is in April 24 (GMT +8)!

After the deadline, I'm going to post a thread where I announce the rules and the chapters of the people who are joining! Basically, I just spin a wheel filled with your usernames.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5912465 Don't forget to put "Joining!"

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

And just so everyone can know, I'm joining!

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

Heads Up! Tomorrow's the deadline!

5917303 Crap, I just looked at the rules and I have a question, do I make the chapter after the deadline or do I have to make it now?:facehoof::applecry:

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5917427 Wait, what?

After the deadline, I'm going to post a thread where I announce the rules and the chapters of the people who are joining! Basically, I just spin a wheel filled with your usernames.

No, no... just wait... I only asked to confirm whether or not you're joining. You don't need to do anything else at all! :twilightsmile: You just have to wait tomorrow where I will post a thread for the rules and the chapter you will be assigned to. That makes sense, right? :twilightsheepish:

5917978 Completley. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't "Cocked up" as the British say.

Hope I'm not too late though :rainbowderp:

Would love to work on a nice story!

It's still 24 April here

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5920162 You're not! I did say after the deadline.

5920735 Happy, sorry if I come across as rude or anything, but you do realize it's now the 25th of April right and we still don't know what we're doing here.

Boop-Happy Lass
Group Admin

5921335 Pfft, sorry. :twilightsheepish: I'm about to post the thread now.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17