The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Hover over for the talk.

I mean, seriously. Legend of Everfree never turned out to be what we really hoped for. Aside from new ships and that one snippet at the end with the portal, there's very little material to write a decent fic off of.

In fact, here's an entire summary of the movie in one sentence: A girl doesn't want her campsite to be taken over by a rich dude, so she goes crazy and tries to seal everyone in the camp forever.

Yeah...

Let's just hope that the next movie'll be better...

Please use spoiler tags and bars... some people haven't seen it yet.

Crimson Inferno
Group Admin

5554385 There's going to be a next one?

If so, please tell me Timber won't interfere with Sunset or he won't be there anymore. I mean, Sunset is worried for human Twilight.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Yeah, that was kind of a bummer. But all the same, I still did like the movie anyway. Not one of the best like Rainbow Rocks, but still.

There are three more planned as well as season 7.
Perhaps (as a rumor I want to start) an EqG tv show

Crimson Inferno
Group Admin

5554438 Yeah... I hope they start a EqG TV show. Should be available everywhere on its very own channel, no Netflix, no other shows, just on its own with movies, trailers, episodes, shorts, clips, and reviews based on MLP and EqG.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin
Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

That would be nice, actually. :pinkiehappy:

Wait, your complaint about LoE is that it didn't provide enough opportunities for fanfics?

Ships
Portal shenanigans
Mane 6 with their new powers
What everyone who WASN'T at Camp Everfree was doing
What happened at previous Camp Everfree things
How Filthy Rich gained ownership of the campgrounds
Gaea Everfree through the centuries
Sunset and SciTwi trying to science the new powers
Other campers at other weeks at Camp Everfree
A non-rushed version of Gloriosa's motivations and her relationship with her brother

That's at least ten fic ideas I came up with in the last two minutes. Seriously, the fandom has created more fics with even less inspiration.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5556870 Heh... good point. I made this thread late at night... :facehoof:

5556951 Ah, understandable

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13