The Legend of Everfree Fan Group 120 members · 122 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31

No recent news about the story and I'm wondering if we're still doing it?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444236 I honestly don't know. The moment monday hit almost everyone "went silent" in the group. You and I are pretty much the only active admins anymore. And with the movie coming out in a few months, we'll have to figure out a way to wrap up the collab soon, or it'll just be poking something that's already passed.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444236 And Celestia Lunaris, AKA SunsetAppleTwi and I have started a second collab to release after the group's conversion. We've already written up to the third chapter.

What happened to Killa Beats by the way?

Maybe we should try rewriting the story to only have three OC's instead of 7 to better balance things out.

NicLove
Group Admin

5444236 Please link chapter 3

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444311 Killa Beats is sunsetAppleTwi/Celestia Lunaris.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444312 Chapter 3 of what collab?

NicLove
Group Admin

5444319 Dysfunctional Seven

The oracle
Group Admin

I am still active, school just started, and I have band practice, so I have been busy.

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin

Sorry guys. I've been sick with a really bad cold for a week and a half now. I'm just recently starting to recover and get active again. That' why I've been silent for a long time. :twilightsheepish:

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5444711 It's alright. There's plenty of people here to share the load with. :twilightsmile:

Z-blade Gracin
Group Admin
NicLove
Group Admin

5444711 You're sick, I'm sick 2 !

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

My bad, I've just had a real shit couple of weeks recently. My parents kicked me out, so I've been looking to board or rent. I'm in a stable place atm, so can continue wit te collab.

Besides I'm not sure if everyone has the link, and I put an idea up early. Plus, we kind do need to watch the movie before finishing the story, so our storyline follows the movie.

The oracle
Group Admin

5450133 ok. So, until the movie comes out, are we going to work on the other collab?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5450514 Sure. Why not?

The oracle
Group Admin

5450518 ok. Have chores to do right now, but I will be back on later.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5450524 okay. We've got about 3 chapters so far.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5450524 ... Make that four.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5450514 The second collab is great! Techie is very taleted!!!!!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5451695 All my crazy thoughts have been going into my one-shots and my flagship insanity story. (I Think I Summoned a Ponk).

Everything else is filtered out from the craziness and written down there.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5453378 Same here, Ive updated and old story, wrote a quick chapter for an unreleased story and another chapter that shoulkd be relesased soon

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5453384 YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! :yay:

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5453389 Hahah, so has your ponk story been updated now??

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5453397 It's gone pretty far now. It's just that I've finally hit writers block on my crazy thoughts. It's all just potato now. that's why I went ahead and wrote chapter 4 of the collab.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5453401 Haha, fair enough. Will we ever finish the original collab?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31