Equus Metamorphosis Universe 24 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 30 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 30
boardgamebrony
Group Admin

I have plans for certain characters, but I was wondering what kind of ponies you guys would like to see within the "Equus Metamorphosis" universe.

Also, would you be interested in seeing them as a robotic pony or as a human in a robotic suit? Or both? :)

Would Twilight work as a robotic pony?

There have already been Twilights made, one even dying in a warzone.

5342633 Ah...
Maybe Rose Tyler from Doctor Who (ok not from MLP, but if you have the doctor, you've gotta have Rose)

5342635 If you want boardgame to see what you say, reply to them, because it doesn't normally show up on these.
Like this:
Look up.

5342652 I'll remember for forums. I tend to talk on blog posts, hence the original non-tagged post

Hey board (is it alright if I call you that?), can you make a giant Robotic banana appear in a department designed for experimentation and prototypes?

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

Twilight appears in this "Equus Metamorphosis" side story as a major supporting character:
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/335625/the-support-group-for-robots-augments-and-meta-frames-ram

Rose Tyler COULD show up...I'll just have to see where that would be :)

You can call me Board. :) I don't know about a GIANT robotic banana, but maybe a little one. :P We'll see.,..

5342673 I just realized I said giant. I meant Celestia-sized. Or human-sized. Not "stomp all of this city to oblivion without noticing or caring" size.

5342623 WaitaminuteIhaveanideaforanewmeta-frameorpodpal... A Batpone!

Also known as a thestral. Similar to the Night Guard.

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

OHHHHH YES

I MUST DO THIS

SOMEONE'S GONNA GET A BAT PONE POD PAL AND/OR SUIT

5342623 The Cakes? I love the Cakes, Cup Cake, Carrot Cake and there babies Pumpkin and Pound.
Then there is Coco Pommel, oh, spike.
But if you can become any anemia character then would about Allen Walker from D. Grey-man or some thing else?

5342731 YOU'RE A BATPONE FAN AS WELL? I'm also known as Tidal Bat Hunter, and I follow the great and glorious Overbat Sixkiller5. He s our leader, and he gave me that name. Here, have a link to the chat line forum thing that had a link to the BATPONE GROUP RUN BY THE GREAT AND MIGHTY SIXKILLER5, IN WHICH WE WORSHIP THE GREAT BAT GOD AND PROVIDE RESOURCES FOR THE FRUIT THRONE AND TALK ABOUT THE BFG (Bat Friendly Gun) WHICH SEEKS OUT ANTI-BAT RACISM AND TURN INTO A FEELING OF FRIENDSHIP TOWARDS BATS WHILE CAUSING EXPLOSIONS, AND WHEN THE BAT GOD FIRES IT, (to quote myself because I'm too lazy to rewrite it completely in caps, though I will edit it slightly) "he/she puts on sunglasses while turning around slowly with a guitar playing and some guy screaming in the background." AND I ENCLOSE MY PLANS TO DOMINATE THE WORLD AND THE GIVE THE OVERBAT SUPREME POWER while also looking at cute pictures of bats and batpones. We also discuss other, random topics like songs.
https://www.fimfiction.net/group/203580/bat-ponies-are-best-ponies/thread/252080/batpony-discord-server

"I regret nothing!" I say as I actually have a shit-eating grin on my face.

Frankly I'm surprised it wasn't done before. Bonus points if they had gone full nocturnal schedule with it.

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

Coco's in the Jensen story I wrote a major character. Currently has more scenes than Jensen :)
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/336388/icarus-rising-saint-jensen-and-the-church-of-augmentation

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

Well Imma do it now! :D WOO!

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

I joined the bat group! Yay! :D

Query: Are the Pod Pals only legit cannon characters from each respective IP that was licensed? Or are there allowances for customization?

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

Ah good question. Technomancer Industries has a deal with Hasbro and any other IP holders to mostly focus on their licensed characters BUT...because Hasbro has very simple bases for their pony models, they have allowed customers of T.I. to come in and add whatever hair, body coat color and details they want, effectively making the pony ANY OC from ANY fan fiction :)

I would like to write about Little Pip Pod Pal eventually... :P

Kkat would love you forever if she was feasible in reality

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

KKhat, BEHOLD!

I have created the world's first robotic LESBIAN COUPLE!

Homage x Little Pip Forever <3 <3

(But no spoilers, I have not read the story all the way through :P )

Worth it when you finish

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

New Thread explaining the following:

Very Extensive Background on the China/Russia Border Wars of 2048 and Technomancer Involvement

http://www.fimfiction.net/group/211037/equus-metamorphosis-universe/thread/263841/very-extensive-background-on-the-chinarussia-border-wars-of-2048-and-technomancer-involvement

Get ready for a kickass ride in 2048 Technomancer and World History involving politics, intrigue and betrayal...

Maybe you need to step back, work at it from a different angle? Say don't start with the war itself but 8-10 months before when things were building up and such?

boardgamebrony
Group Admin

Yeah I've been trying to step back a bit and allow myself some breathing space. I've been pushing myself a lot and just sitting at the computer trying to come up with ideas, but I've been finding that when I leave for a bit and do something else, my mind has a chance to re-calibrate so I can come back fresh :)

I think it would be a better idea to start with things that happened before the war at least up to a year before it. :) Good idea!

At least your succeeding at putting words down, I haven't done much in that department for months, and with my comp currently needing repair, its going to take longer

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 30