Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Or does the cause still live on? Answer me! :raritydespair:

I've also been a part of this group long before 100 members! How come there hasn't been changed? (I'm ranked in the 70-ish range by my count)

6409183 I think we just kind of given up. The creator seems to ignore our plea for more ponyemojis and thus we have all lost heart.

Or maybe we just can't think of what other ponyemojis we want.

There are so many to take though. It's not a matter of choice, but just pic a few god damn ponies! That alone will satisfy us!

I mean, all we need is-

A few Dozen Lunas.
An obsessive Lyra pic.
3 to 5 Starlight Glimmer's shit funny faces.
Another swag-tastic Spike
That Diamond Tiara one
Insanity Twi
Pink Cloud-Chocolate Rain
Straight face Maud Pie
Pinkie broken promise Rage
Sad Changeling
Hungry Changeling
Happy Changeling
Reformed Changeling
Wide eyed Diamond dog
All the Main Six Derp-outed
Chaos Balloon
A few dozen more Twilights
An "Are You shitting me/Serious" Fluttershy
Happy/Cute/Cuddle Fluttershys
Nightmare Moon's Laughter
Queeny Meanie Cryssi
A ball of dark Crystals and useless Smoke
Imma firing ma Lasers Tirek
Adorably Pouting Rainbows and more of the main six
Gilda will Be Gilda
Lord Raging Torch
Dat Fluffle Puff Face (Absolutely Necessary for life Addition),
5 or more Funny Flutters
Oh and to top it all off. We need All of the MLP:FIM canon Cutie Marks, and a few more referenced Meme emojis. Sound good? :trollestia:

We need to hold ooooonnnnnnnn

🔈Dooooon't stop... believin'... :derpytongue2:

I have a feeling that Knighty just gave up and implemented regular old emojis instead of ponemojis. I'd imagine that programming such a large number of new ponemojis into the site would be quite a hassle, and given the fact that each ponemoji is rendered as an image, rather than an extension of the Unicode font, additional ponemojis would create much more site overhead, leading to quite a bit of lag.

Basically, too many ponemojis would lag up the site unless Knighty figured out a way to not render them as images. I can already tell you that loading Fimfiction over a slower internet connection becomes even slower when loading pages with multiple ponemojis, and don't get me started on weaker devices that struggle to load multiple images, even if they handle normal emojis just fine.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7