Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I have a head cannon where it says that all of the main six are autistic, Twilight has Asperger syndrome which means that it’s hard for her to make friends.

Fluttershy is socially awkward, just like Twilight she also has a hard time making friends, she likes to keep to herself.

Pinkie Pie is very hyper, she has a hard time sitting still and she doesn’t understand social cues and social interaction.

Rarity doesn’t always understand social interaction and she is very generous with the things that she does.

Rainbow Dash understands social interaction better than Rarity but she always thinks winning is everything and she doesn’t like losing, for her losing results in her shutting down, and drawing into herself.

Applejack is not actually autistic.

Keep in mind this is just my head cannon.

I can see your point here.

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Contributor

None have been cannonically confirmed to be, though the most likely of them to have it would probably be Twilight or Fluttershy. Pinkie Pie on the other is much more likely have ADHD if she has any neurodivergeant condition at all.

That’s why we call it head cannon.

EarthbendingProdigy
Group Contributor

7926744 Fair enough, though I just don't see it for most of them. Twilight and Fluttershy wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, especially Twilight. If we go outside the Mane 6 though Maud Pie is so obvious that it is all but confirmed.

I have seen that.

I like to imagine that Twilight Sparkle has it. :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10