The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 144 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

Just a few things I need to clarify/add in the rules:

If you are an admin:
-We have you LINKED! That means that if you change your username, that changes your link! Please let either Thunderbolt Sentinel or I (Vanilla Mocha) know so we can change it! (Or, you can change it yourself, on the front page! ^_^)
-You MUST be available! Without you guys, reporters cannot get their stories out! It is up to YOU to be responsible for that. >D<

If you are a reporter:
-Try to FIND or POST a story at least once every two weeks. It can be on anything pony/site/user/group/artist/you-get-it related! ^-^
-Need help finding stories? Look in the comments or on the community thread! >D< Y'all are doing good, keep it up! :D

Thanks guys!
~Vanilla Mocha, Coffee Mare

Phaedra
Group Admin

5289970 Sorry to bug you, but what qualifies as "available"?

5289970 You could just link to their blogs instead of their user page. The URL to a blog never changes.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5289988 Not logging off for days on end without notice, replying to PMs from people you don't know, stuff like that.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5290033 Possibly. Though a user page is more direct.

5289970 *slaps self on forehead* Why didn't I think of becoming an admin or reporter? :facehoof:

Comment posted by Starlight Uplifting deleted Sep 2nd, 2016
Comment posted by Starlight Uplifting deleted Sep 2nd, 2016
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5290341 Ohhhhh XD That's who you are! Ok!

5290355 They can. ^^ Just like that. *Nods*

Phaedra
Group Admin

5290068 And what happens if I need to go offline for a few days?

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5290941 You'll need to at least post a blog. If it was u expected that could be excised, but if you plan to, it'd be nice if you could let all of us know. I'd say 4+ days offline would be pretty long.

Phaedra
Group Admin

5291088 Okay. Just wondering, since I've been online, but been rather inactive.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5291483 You're good. ^^

Phaedra
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14