The Fimfiction Post 113 members · 145 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

Our founder, Thomas Smith CEO, has been hacked :fluttershysad: Along with a few other people, such as The Authoriy Cop and others, have been getting hacked. Please spread the awareness to stop this terrible person. All of our accounts are at risk... We need to spread this and stay safe. This isn't a news report... This is something seperate about our founder that I figured I'd share with everyone. Thank you for your time.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5264632 Don't pass out... Well should all reset our passwords or something.

Then again, weren't those two sharing a computer? Maybe someone else got ahold, and that's why those two had their accounts hacked.

5264622 Do you have any ideas how we can protect our accounts?

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5264635 Thomas let Authority borrow his computer, I thought.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5264640 I would suggest change your password.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5264641 I'm not sure. :ajsleepy:

5264649 What's wrong with people?

5264649 That'll be easy, I usually tend to change my password bi monthly basis.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5264652 I'm not sure.....:ajsleepy:

5264664 :facehoof: I just hope it doesn't get to out of hand.

I saved everyone but lost my alt in the process I gave him my alt password and the mods ip bannm him

Our founder, Thomas Smith CEO, has been hacked :fluttershysad: Along with a few other people, such as The Authoriy Cop and others, have been getting hacked.

That's one interpretation. Either that or they're both the same person, and he's trolling us.

I shall reserve judgement until more evidence is available.

We're screwed. Big :yay:ing time.

Vanilla Mocha
Group Admin

5264669 I hope they're not the same. :ajsleepy: I don't know much. I just want to make people aware. After all, hacking in general isn't new.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19