The Sunset Shimmer Appreciation Group 527 members · 610 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
TheArquius
Group Admin

I must say, I'm honored to have started this group. We've been officially recognized by big author, Novel Idea, and he/she/they? Are hosting a vote on the best Sunset Shimmer fanfiction of 2017! I'm honored that this has happened, and I encourage you to go vote! Do you not want to choose between two different stories because they're equally special to your heart? Me too! However, you get to choose three stories in your vote! Make sure to vote here- The Vote

If you don't understand anything I said because I'm super hyped about the fact that a big author recognized this as a big group, here's the link to their original blog post- The Original Post

Congratulations!

Eep! Well, I don't think I'm a big author. I've only been writing around these parts for little more than a year! After all, there are far greater legends than me that haunt the temples of Sunset Shimmer!

That being said, I definitely made sure to post here! So many of the other Sunset Shimmer groups are little more than libraries, but you still have an active community on your forums! So, of course I wanted to let you all know about it!

Keep up the great work! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3