The Equestrian Parliament 155 members · 41 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Moonraker
Group Admin

In the Equestrian Parliament we represent a wide variety of groups and beliefs that adds to the colorful world of Equestria. They are represented by the various political parties and their members:

The Solar Party- Followers of Princess Celestia
The Equestrian Party- Followers of both Princesses Celestia and Luna
The Lunar Party- Followers of Princess Luna
The Griffin Party- Followers of the Griffin Kingdom
The Friendship Party- Followers of Princess Twilight
The Crystal Heart Party- Followers of Princess Cadence
The Changling Party- Followers of Queen Chrysalis
The Discordian Party-Followers of Discord
The Pretender Party- Followers of King Sombra

Parties will be added or removed based on the needs of the group.

*Soon to be added to the roster:The Dragon Party- Followers of Ember the Dragon Lord

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5182360 how you are going to balance the parties and how we join them?

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5182360 Knight'n Gale, representative of Princess Luna's Lunar Guard reporting
I represent the Lunar Guard of the Lunar Party

Moonraker
Group Admin

5184647 A forum will be made for each of the parties to act as a home base for that group, which I will create. Me and fellow moderators will make sure that these groups will be clean, open, and fair. Individual threads will also be allowed for discussion and debate but must also follow the same rules.

Would the parliament consider acknowledging and incorporating the Cervid party, or followers of King Aspen?

Lord Despair
Group Admin

5184747 hmmmmm I think that is up to debate

5182360 speaker if you would

Moonraker
Group Admin

5184747 We would consider it, you would have to send me some information about the party for its incorporation.

5184772 Magnificent, I will get to you shortly.

5182360 will their be specific individuals appointed to handle affairs such as transport, agriculture, science, foreign affairs, etc.?

I Volunteer myself for role of Minister of transport

EDIT: Not sure if this is the right thread so I apologize in advance

Moonraker
Group Admin

5185306 I'm open to the idea but I'm working on a couple of other things for the group at the moment. You can throw the idea in the group forum, get others opinions. If other people like it, I'll be sure to create such positions.

If I were to make a suggestion based on the Season 5 premiere, perhaps there should be a communist party lead by Starlight Glimmer :D

Inactive1
Group Admin

I, Dragon Knight of Bahamut came to represent the Dragon Party led by my Dragonlord Ember.

What does each party stand for? What's their bent? Are they Conservative, Liberals, or what?

I propose the Zebra party, for Zebras and their allies; our alignment is Center-Left, with emphasis on Social Welfare, public works programs, the strengthening of the Military Sector to ensure the safety and security of the Equestrian Monarchy, the enforcement of law with equality and openhandedness, a laissez-faire immigration policy, protecting the rights of workers and industrialists, the formation of labour unions, the promotion of a strong religious society, the creation of legal advocacy groups to shelter the weak from the machinations of the strong, an economic policy that benefits the poor, emphasis on trade and export to other nations, and the proliferation of watchdog groups to monitor the maneuvers of the political process to ensure corruption is rooted out at both the top and bottom levels.

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5185375 but she no longer believes that. She has moved away from that and hqs become Twilight’s student....which would technically make her a follower of Twilight, placing her in the Friendship Party

Knight N Gale
Group Admin

5182360 Greetings. I have a request forva party. Now i may represent the Lunar Party, but it has come to my attention that Timber Wolves seem to have their own society/Packs. As seen in Chapter 23 of Crimson Night

“The Timber wolves...go to their den and tell them the Pack Savior requests their attendance.” Twilight suggested.

“Oh, I forgot about you and them. A wonderful Idea.” Luna commented.

and then more clearly stated in Chapter 24 of Crimson Night

“Us Last...Pack Savior, Twilight Sparkle, saved our pack form evil lead. We would fight for her without question, but for lasting alliance not enough. We ask to no longer be outcast. We ask to be not feared and allowed in cities. We are more civilized than ponies believe, our spell casters can learn this speech spell and we learn.” Silent Howl explained.

I propose a vote on the creation of this party. Princess Luna has stated that being creatures of the night, they deserve their own recognition and rights.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15