Amalgam'verse 300 members · 42 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Metroid Prime
Group Admin

I think its obvious that shipping is a large reason why we read this storyverse :3

That being said, list your top 3 favorite shipping's and why you like them.

Corona Blaze
Group Contributor

The Langoud: Because it's a personal creation and draws inspiration from the alien battleships from Battleship which are cool as all hell.

The atragon: Because for crying out loud, man, it's THE ATRAGON! It has an absolute zero cannon hidden in a gigantic drill!

The USS Discovery: Because Nimitz-class aircraft carriers will always be awesome.

....oh, wait, you meant ROMANTIC ships...uh...um...

I got nothing.

TheoXTytanna FTW

Dammit, you beat me to it!! The Atragon is my favorite ship!

Corona Blaze
Group Contributor

5499315 It's one of the most awesome ships ever designed. Almost like Gurren Lagann before TTGL came about. And without the dopey face on it, to boot!

Chips Ahoy....delicious cookies.

I haven't really cared for the vehicles in the story. Need to read the other chapters in Humanity's Stand.

As for romantic ships

Ki Seong x Anguirus
Jr. x Luna
Xenilla x Blade Dancer.

These are the only real ships shown in the story so far. So these 3 are all I got. Mostly because these aren't baseless.
TALKING to people of a different GENDER DOESN'T mean its a ROMANTIC thing.

Grand King Ghidorah x Bagan.

It may not be official, but damn if that doesn't have potential as an abusive relationship, which can be really interesting. I love stuff like that, it's so fascinating and disturbing. As for not so cracky ones

X x Aria

Any relationship Tytanna is in, be it friendship or otherwise, is a win.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SHIP THAT IS WORTH OF ADMIRATION!!!

Oh, and as for romantic ships? I'll go into detail in the next post. Just let this joke drag out a bit more. :rainbowlaugh:

5499332 Have you heard of the Kurogane? It is also a ship with a giant drill on the front.

And romantic shipping... well I never like shipping Luna up with anyone so that main one is out, same with Xenillia. I find Jr and Blade Dancer kindof cute, X and Aria I am ok with. Kind Seong and Anguirus is still to early for me to feel anything for it.

Honestly I am thinking Irys and Gamera could be a thing.
As much as I would like one for Biolante, I can thing of a good match, most I can come up with don't really work imo expect as friends.

Top three ships, eh?

I know, none of these are in The Bridge... but you never said they had to be.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9