Weed World 831 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Gosling snorted, opening his eyes and looking around to get his bearings. His velvety ears swiveled around and he snorted again. It appeared as though he was in his bedroom, the one he shared with his wives. There were a few things off and he could not quite put a hoof on them. He discovered he was in his bed, the rumpled sheets and tangled blankets indicating he was alone. With a worried whinney, Gosling sat up and blinked. Sliding out of bed, the pegasus fanned out his wings and flapped them even as his hooves pounded the floor. His nerves were fraying.

“This has to be a dream,” he told himself, blinking and looking around the room. “This ain’t real!”

Just then, the door to the bedroom flung open. Startled by the sound of the doors banging against the wall, Gosling whirled, falling upon his guard training. His stance wavered and his jaw dropped at what he saw enter the room.

His beautiful alicorn wife, the mother of his soon-to-come foals entered, a manic gleam in her eyes and a smile far too wide for her muzzle plastered over her face. “Gosling! Gosling! Husband!” she cried once she locked in on him, “I brought Blue!”

In her magical grasp, curled up into a pouting ball of consternation, was Luna. Her teal eyes were angry and her lower lip trembled. Her front legs were crossed over her chest and her tail had been shoved into her face.

“I brought Blue!” Celestia crowed, bouncing her sister in the air. “Want some fuck?”

“What?” Gosling asked with keen intelligence. “No, Celestia. I like Blue.”

“He likes Blue!” Celestia trumpeted, bouncing on her hooves. Her wings flapped and she smiled at Luna, her sister.

Gosling looked around. “Get me sticks.” He blinked, looking with meaningful eyes at his crazy wife's eyes.

Luna, saying nothing, gave the colt a quizzical look.

Celestia dropped her sister. “Lemme smash. Want some fuck?” Now she was repeating herself.

“Get more sticks,” Gosling told her, adjusting his wings. He thought they didn’t have feathers, but there they were. He admired them for a moment before turning back to his wife. “I like sticks. They are good with Blue! Where is Yellow?” His face fell as he looked around and saw there was indeed no Yellow.

“Yellow!” Celestia panicked, then trotted from the room. She came back a few minutes later with a lot of sticks in her mouth. She dropped them at Gosling’s hooves. “I have brought sticks. I will bring you Yellow. Then I smash!”

“Okay. But I like Luna. She has a bigger tail.”

“Luna is a hoe,” Celestia told him before disappearing again.

Luna was not impressed at her sister’s declaration.

Celestia popped back into the room. “I have Yellow!” she roared, holding aloft one butter yellow pegasus with a pink mane. Fluttershy eeped and hid her face behind her mane. “I want fuck! Smash Gosling now!” Fluttershy became Flutterblush.

Gosling looked at his wife. “Okay. You can smash now."

Inspired by:

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Almost died, help. :rainbowwild:

Goddamnit Scar, lol!

Gosling is all Ben-tover Luna?:rainbowderp: Nope...just Celestia.:rainbowwild:

Now you guys will hear their dialogue in future chapters as Talk to Text speech.

I regret nothing!

Well played.

well now we need some LOL Cat megarena and some "pebble is not amused" fan art to go with this

5927679 indeed. Imma go make soup with the chicken my dog killed. Bad dog.

...What? The actual f*ck.

This Drabble is pretty nicely done even though it very briefly filled me with anger for reason I won't explain in order to avoid unnecessary drama. Is this the revival of a meme or the creation of one?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15