Weed World 831 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Someone mentioned wanting a family tree, and I thought "That's not too hard. I'll get it done in an hour and get some sleep".

You'd think I'd learn.

Still: Link

(Spoiler Warning: it's as up to date as I am, so if you've not read all of the Weedverse, be careful)

I've almost certainly missed something or made a mistake, so let me know and I'll fix it at some point. Though not now. I'm gonna go and get some sleep now.

Update 30/03/17: Made Bronze Blaze a former relationship, added Cara Cara and Sumac Heartwood, added Honeysuckle's family, removed nonexistent former relationship for Twilight, added link to Apple clan from Celestia.
Update 14/04/17: Added Silver Spoon and Dr. Sterling, added Olive and her parents
Update 01/05/17: Added the House of Dark
Update 11/05/17: Added the Skyreach project
Update 16/05/17: Marked Silver Lining's mother as deceased, Twinkleshine's, Lemon Hearts' and Trixie's relationship repaired.
Update 23/06/17: Changed Shining & Cadance's "Unknown Foal" to Princess Skyla, Added Blackbird Coffyn, Starling, Stinkberry Coffyn and Quiet Dark, Connected the various branches of the Apple Family, Added Azalée and Mortimer Gaunt
Updated 13/07/17: Added the Le Feu family.
Updated 14/07/17: Made Belladonna not an Apple.
Updated 19/09/17: Added Domino, Boxcars and Doctors Needle and Bunsen. Added Junebug and Jitterbug
Updated 14/12/17: Added Eerie, Mars and Modesto, added Butter Fudge and Mighty Midge, gave Buttermilk's full name and added relationship to Esmerelda, added Mirabella and Marlow, added Doomed Dark name to Written Word, added relationship between Nuance and Quiet Dark
Updated 17/01/18 Married Sumac, Silver Lining and Pebble. Added Cerulean, Indigo, Dusky and Fairweather Skies. Added Hailstone and siblings.
Updated 10/03/18: Named Steadfast, added former relationship between Sumac and Olive.
Update 23/03/18: Added Lemon Poppyseed, Added Sundance and "Officer Mom", added Gloaming Gardenia and Nomination, Marked Darling as Eerie's daughter, some layout modifications

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Bronze Blaze should be a past relationship for Celestia and Luna, and Gosling should have the current relationship line for Celestia (and Luna? I guess they're married and friends at the moment at least).

And Twilight's previous unknown pining that never worked out was Cadance.

Other than that, it all looks good! Well done for making this - you must have a lot of patience. :twilightsmile:

Found at least one discrepancy so far: Trixie, Lemon Hearts, and Twinkleshine are in a three way romantic relationship I'm pretty sure, much like Twilight, Seville, and Pinkie, and Sumac considers each of them as an adoptive mother.

Also, when was Twilight in a relationship with an unknown pony? We know that she had a huge crush on Cadence when she was younger, and that when Cadence married Shining Twilight was pretty devastated, but that was not a relationship. I don't think Flash Sentry counts either.

From all the mares, she was the one axed from the tree

This is awesome! :pinkiegasp: One thing we also know is that Celestia has a relation to the Apple family too. Unsure if Applejack is a distant niece or an a direct descendant however.

Silver Lining's mum is deceased, she died when Gloomy collected the egg, biological father's whereabouts unknown.
Stinkbug and Celaeno the Harpy need adding.
Otherwise brilliant.:pinkiehappy:

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Fun fact! Sonnuer's parents do in fact have names! :derpytongue2:

I am not a helpful mammal! :trollestia:

It should have an unknown stallion connected to Skyfire as the father, and the Heartwood line is connected to the apple family.

Im pretty sure Belladonna was not an Apple, and Flam was.

other than that its good... so A-

kudzuhaiku
Group Admin

Belladonna is not an Apple.

On the off-chance of this being updated;
Officer mom’s name is Sunbeam Shimmer.
Sundance’s father is named Dapper.
Pinkie Pie and Seville Orange have a daughter: Orange Marmalade Pie.

Only things I noticed.
This map is amazesauce.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13