Talk It Out 90 members · 98 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20

I never understood why people commit to violence to get what they want. Why do they steal, rape, jump, kill, bomb, whip, ect.? My boyfriend was just robbed of his phone out on the streets and apparently his PlayStation from his own home. He sent me a PM on FiM the next day or so probably using a laptop or a family member's phone. "Why not call?" you might be asking. I need a new phone myself and the one I have uses minutes of which I don't have. I'm on FiM usually 80% of the time anyways even if I'm not supposed to be. But aside from that, I just don't get why people do these kinds of things. I'm not one to talk though. After I read his message, I flipped out and wanted to go kill who ever did this to him..... I still do.... He has a "small concussion". That's what he called it. He said he "can't tell time like he use to" and his head is "still pounding like someone's using it as a bass drum". All I can't do now is PM him until he gets a new phone and or get better.... I wanna do more.... What more can I do?

5616010 He did say someone was recording them... Plus he told me he remembers only one guy out of the four who jumped him. I would hope they reported it be now but I'll have to tell him gets in case.

5616004 I can't really offer any real advice because I've never been in your situation, but know that if you need somebody to lean on, I'm here the majority of the time.

5616712 Thank you so much. I don't really have many people to talk to about this at the moment and its nice to have someone whos willing to help. :pinkiesmile:

5616004 People do selfish things all the time. Hurting others in order to benefit yourself is just the next step. Humans are not inherently good. The only reason why society still works is because it's beneficial to be a part of it rather than being an outsider.

5616782 But that doesn't mean you should go out and beat someone up to get a phone that you know is obviously locked. I know you can reset phones and hack into them but at the same time why hurt the incident? The world as we know it just keeps getting worse and now one of my worst nightmares have come true! What even is "peace" anymore?!

5616815 I'm sure they make up excuses for it. Like: "That rich white guy is probably loaded and he doesn't give a shit about the rest of us. He needs to be knocked down a level. Maybe then he'll see what my world is like."

5617827 On some level I'd agree to that but I'm black and so is my boyfriend. They (as far as I know) were black too. In the most slag way that I can put this.... Dat's his brotha from a different motha he beatin' up and over a phone! Man, what da hell type excuse do he got for doin' that shit?! I'm pretty sure he ain't got one.

5618034 At least he did it for the phone. Some people like to play a knock-out game. They walk to the random strangers and try to knock them out with one punch after which they run away. Now that's messed up.

5618456 Oh God... I forgot about that dumb ass game... I'm glad it didn't go that far but he did get a concussion during the robbery. I'm just glad he can still Email with great wording, English and vocabulary. If he gets his ability to tell time back then that will be a blessing.

humanity has its scum. I'm sorry that this happened

5621709 People need to wake up and see what they're doing to each other!! The world could be so much better than it is today!!!

5621907 People aren't inherently good. They're selfish. All of them. They need to have a motivation to stay in line.

Of course it could. The world could be beautiful, but some people will always try and be terrible

5626265 Well it makes no since to me. :applejackunsure:

Sometimes there's no sense to be made.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20