The Witching Hour 176 members · 13 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
cyberlord4444
Group Admin

Hello, I would like to say two things. First, welcome all of you to the (semi)official Witching Hour group. Second, why didn't anyone make this group before?

If anyone wants to write a story with Midnight in it, feel free to do so and add it to the Fan Works folder, assuming a certain draconiquos doesn't mind.

ah yes that draconiquos is awesome but we most heed to his requirements xDDD

And really why hasn't anyone done this before! Love it! I also can't wait to watch this group grow and fill with stories (hopefully)

also GO MIDNIGHT! :rainbowlaugh: can't wait for dat next chapter

cyberlord4444
Group Admin

5107663 I'm the one who should be posting that kind of image, but thanks anyway.

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

I bless anyone wanting to do a fanfic with my characters :pinkiehappy:

5108276 YAY! (when I actually get good at writing then maybe I will xD)

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

can't get good unless you practice, and that means writing!:ajsmug:

I STARTED!!...started! lol I try xD I have in fact started a star citezen crossover but I haven't been able to get back to it until now. It's also taking longer than expected :twilightsheepish:

Second, why didn't anyone make this group before?

You know I was wondering that myself. Oh well it's here now and that is what matters.

5108276 I'm still struggling with my own Kirin Ink. I might ask for some help form you for some ideas at some point. :applejackunsure: Your writing the stories is helping though.

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

don't hesitate to ask! I'm willing to help in any way I can!

5109768 Thank you Ink, this character has been a struggle for me like I said. Some are just harder after all.

Chaotic Ink
Group Admin

just shoot me the questions in PMs

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13