Downvoted With No Comment 143 members · 417 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

I have no idea what I'm doing right or what I'm doing wrong anymore. I hate my lack of feedback.

When I started on this site, I created a flawed artwork known as Dream Come True which has a great like to dislike ratio compared to the one I've poured even more of my heard and soul into, known as Aria.

I really, truly have no idea why the first one succeeded and the other, far higher quality one hasn't been so well received. I'm getting burnt out on my writing, as often times it seems like people aren't giving my stories a chance. After all the work I put into Aria, it can't be a bad story, can it? Can someone please for the love of my sanity review it?

5756619 If you were the only person on Earth, would you still write?

5756731 Probably not, I would probably go insane imagining the ideas I already have instead of putting them into writing, as there's no one to enjoy what I can make up

5757070 You could be the one enjoying it.

You think I should read over my own fics like they're someone else's?

5757234 I think you should write them as if you were writing them for future reading by you. Write them as if they are a gift for your next birthday.

5756619 Looking at the description of the story, I'd say it has to do with the protagonist being transgender. The subject is touchy around a great deal of people, hell I still think it's wierd. But it's clear that you put a good deal of effort and thought into it. I'll pop a like and track it.

5758985 Thank you

As with the transgender thing, I put a lot of myself into the character to try and make her a believable and seemingly real character, and that's one aspect of it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8