Human x Anthro group 1,277 members · 648 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Clown Torres
Group Admin

First of all, let's don't start an argument, let's keep things civil and enjoy the salt of the community.

I'm sure all of you are aware of the MLP: movie announcement (Not going to watch it) and some things we heard so far, such as sea ponies are official (Royal sea ponies, Queen Novo and Princess Skystar), introducing new characters, and oh, overreaction over two anthropomorphic characters.

Which ones I'm talking about?
This

and this

And look at the comments at any sites and you'll get comments like

Fuck, Furries are invading

Save me from this anthro hell

etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. okay first that cat guy. Has anyone forgotten about that cat women from the olden days?

The salt, the irony, the hypocrisy, and the drama. Just wait until they start resurrecting humans into MLP :ajsmug: , the salt mining industry will be rich.

Plus that make this seven drama counts

5793328 All I can say is that I smell a movie that will wind up bombing at the box office.

Wait until its revealed that capper has a love interest.

So khajiit, and avians are canon races. Cool. Though I don't get why people are complaining. An anthropology race was already shown long befor. Unless people havery really forgotten that Iron Will was a thing.

5793328 I see, those two characters looked like Sea Ponies when I saw then in another group thread. I really hope that they don't bring humans into this generation. They will blow it badly and make my attempts to write half way decent HiE stories come to nothing.

5793328 *sigh* I really try to avoid any mlp spoilers, and then this comes up on my feed. Well I have no idea who either of those two are and I'm practically a furry anyways, so this doesn't affect me much. *puts on helmet for all the fur bashing* All right, do your worst.

Clown Torres
Group Admin

No, no, no. We're not bashing furries, we're just laughing at the fandom's overreaction of the characters, I mean let's face it, the MLP community is flawed as fuck that it makes the Fallout community look like nice place to hang around (Despite the fact some Fallout fans are still bitching and moaning about Fallout 4, even though it's been TWO years after it's release).

But here's what I'm saying, some MLP fans believe anthros are invading MLP, however there were anthro(s) in the 80s (Catrina) , the minotaurs if you count them in (Iron Will), and oh anthros in the fandom already in the beginning. The hypocrisy and the irony is just too ridiculous.

5793928 Yeah, I know what you mean. I mean most of my stories have anthro characters, and one of them has even been featured. I'm honestly surprised I don't get as much bashing on that as I thought I did.

People on the internet whine about any kind of change, because the internet is where people spout their nostalgia, and thanks to the internet, change is fought more than it ever was before. We'll never know if this change was good or bad for ourselves until we watch the movie.

Huh. What is he supposed to be?

Clown Torres
Group Admin

Guessing either a badger, a mole, a hedgehog, or maybe an overweight chihuahua diamond dog.

Looked at the comments and I have to say.:facehoof: I don't know which fandom is far by the worst for it's drama, but hey, it's fun when you call out irony for their comments.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12