Filly Fantasy VI 279 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

Hello i actually have plans to do a let's play on this game? Here soon the 2.0 version.

But was wondering if anyone could give me a Link to guides to help me threw it? If so i would greatly appreciate it also great job darky on this game.

But after 2.0 i may do another over 1.0 to show the differences. I jist hope you do not Mind me doing a let's play of both versions.

I also will give a link to the game and credit to you for making such a awesome thing Darky. But if anyone reads this and has a link to a guide book type deal i greatly appreciate it.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

There's no guide books that I know of. FF6 walkthroughs will be able to help you with a general outline of events in terms of where to go and what to do, but the finer points of strategy, not so much. There are in-game tutorials to explain mechanics, at least. There's other LPs you could look at, and I'm here if you wanna shoot me a PM to ask questions.

Good luck, and thanks for playing! :twilightsmile:

My bias might be showing but if you are like me and want a complete, in-depth guide that will help you for this Pony mod, then look up GW Fan's LP. He will guide you through the game 100%. Help you with what armor to wear, which ponies to use, which teams to go with/use, and help you through the game. He plays a bunch of other games too, some mods, some official games, but he is a great 100% LPer that will help you through the game. The only thing he can't do, is play the game for you, as you, yourself have to play it, but I guess LPs in general play the game for you.

Makes since and i love gws lets plays just not sure if he has done one on 2.0 yet.

Though so far i pretty much have worked up my own strategys maybe not the best but i know this game is way harder then the original.

With the fact so much has been changed. But i may look up let's plays and stuff if i get stuck.

My experience with jrpg or any rpg. Best thing to do is come up with your own strategys what may work for someone may not work for you or fit your playstyle. I am mainly just trying to find and remember how to do the secret stuff.

He later came back for 2.0. He did at least three versions at this point. The original Pony Fantasy VI, Filly Fantasy VI and then much later, 2.0.

I have. I'm actually almost done but a sudden cold has stopped me one dungeon before the final at this point though I hope to finish soon.

Ahh well im actually about to get the airship actually doing a non let's play playthrough first. Then going back and doing the let's play. Actually plan on doing play threws of pony hack games first then may go back and do the originals. Sad thing is amount of pony hack games is small.

Only know of this one pony fantasy, ponymon, equestriabound, and super pony allstars. Have been looking for others, though may wait on ponymon because that project has been rekindled and there is news of a 0.5 coming out soon for that game.

There is a Cave Story mod that is called Lyra Story+ which has Lyra and a few Pony flavor enhancements. Then there is a mod that comes in three Pony flavors, Derpy, Lyra, and Berry Punch. It's the same game, but each version of the game changes slightly depending on who you play as. I agree, pony mods are low. Especially good ones!

There is Ponyvania which was completed not too long ago, but good pony mods outside of flash game ripoffs are few and far apart. Doubly so for big series such as Final Fantasy.

You are playing one of the very few Final Fantasy type Pony mods of it's kind.

Oh where can i get those games you mentioned and mods?

Lyra Story+

Cave Story 3 pony mods (Freeware Cave Story only...)

Berry Punch Version

Derpy Version

Lyra Version

Sadly if you don't like these ponies, these are the only ones that are available. I myself am not fond of two of them (Sorry Lyra and Berry Punch fans!) but this gives you some variety!

Ponyvania

Also check out Equestria Daily's game site, and maybe Equestria Gaming for some outdated games that may not be on Equestria Daily. Also go on Gamejolt and go to the fan games tab. Some good fan games to check out are the Elements of Harmony RPG series by Nurse Dashie.

If you like Megaman, there are also a couple games too. Mega Pony and Dr. Discords Conquest (which is an NES Hack)

Search Mega Pony on Youtube (or Google) and just type out Dr. Discord's Conquest. Also in Google or your favorite search provider!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10