Filly Fantasy VI 279 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
DrakeyC
Group Admin

I figured what the heck, let’s have some fun with them, after all Luna is a gamer, she’ll appreciate me making old-school gaming references in her special attacks.

Here are Luna’s new Blitz inputs, with references spoilered because you shouldn’t need them if you’re a true gamer.

Pummel: Right-Up-A Clap code while in King of the Hill in Mortal Kombat
Moonbolt: X-X-Y-A Play minigames in SMW2 Yoshi’s Island (omits usage of the B button)
Moonlaunch: Down-Y-Down-Down-Y-A Play the bonus rounds Donkey Kong Country
Fire Dance: Up-Down-Left-Right-A Sonic the Hedgehog level select
Lunar Aura: Down-R-Up-L-Y-A Unlock mirror matches in Street Fighter II
Air Blade: R-R-L-R-Left-Down-Right-Up-A Unlock all weapons in GTA3
Cosmic Wind: L, R, L, R, L, L, R, R, A. Unlocks Time Trial for the Special Cup in Super Mario Kart
Eclipse: Up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-A Fucking duh

L - A - R - A - Code to save Lucca's mother in Chrono Trigger.

Bring on the Star Wars Battlefront 2 (for PS2/XB, at least).

^^^<vvv<^^^<>A - Infinite Health
^v<vv<vv<vvv<>A - Infinite Ammo
^v<v<>A - Party Jedi/Comic Book BANG! Wampas.

You actually used Y in the inputs. I don't think I've seen that yet. In Pony Fantasy, the Konami Code was used for what is Lunar Aura in this game. I'm actually surprised you didn't mess with these sooner.

That unfortunately wouldn't work because A is input.

Oh crap, right. I forgot about that. XD XABY similarly doesn't work as well then.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Yeah, can’t use B either because that cancels. So we have to find a cheat code that doesn’t use the B button and no A unless it’s the last one.

Wasn’t easy finding these as-is. :applejackunsure:

Well, instead of a cheat code, you could always have a go at this somewhat infamous move:

Those are the arcade input symbols; seeing as this game is on PS2, the B would be Triangle would be X on the SNES. Instead of finishing it off with G (which is X on PS2 and B on SNES), you could just have it be (insert directions here) + X, with the A at the end to finalize it.

If you're going to go with famous fighting moves, Moonbolt should probably stays as-is. There are few fighting game inputs nearly as iconic as the Haduken.

Beyond that, the only famous cheat codes I can think of need a keyboard, so they won't work. No IDKFA or IDDQD here.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Got one that is satisfying. “ L, R, L, R, L, L, R, R, A.” Unlocks Time Trial for the Special Cup in Super Mario Kart

A bit of a long code but appropriate for what is probably Luna's most broken Blitz.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10