Filly Fantasy VI 279 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
DrakeyC
Group Admin

While I did play through the game during beta, come October when. I put the finishing touches on things and released it, I haven't played since May, didn't have time.

So with all the changes that have since been made, would you guys want to watch an LP of the game where I also do commentary on the making of it and relate some stories of the difficulties I dealt with?

Very much yes!

That would be interesting to watch (even though I know a lot of the behind the scenes stuff already)

Sure. Sounds fun.

I would like you to play (and dev comment) the 2.0 (or the lastest 1.0 before the 2.0) version to know either more ingame and indev stuff and see you suffer the rng deaths.

Has this ever been decided?

DrakeyC
Group Admin

I just don't have time, really. I work 30 hours a week and also volunteer on two days. When I'm home I tend to prefer to play video games or edit the FFWiki. Never say never, of course, but I dunno about when. A major factor is that playing the game constantly to test it kinda wears you out on it. I've played through various versions of the hack a total of at least three times, beginning to end, probably a couple times more, not to mention replaying individual parts repeatedly. It's like, yeah, you like wine, but if you work as a professional wine taster twelve hours a day, you're probably not gonna go home and pop open a bottle.

It's like, yeah, you like wine, but if you work as a professional wine taster twelve hours a day, you're probably not gonna go home and pop open a bottle.

Too much information!

But yeah. I can understand that pain of going through play tests 10 times, and STILL miss glitches. Or worse, not being able to figure out how to fix it.

DrakeyC
Group Admin

Yes, that too. The Rachel flashback remains the bane of my existence. Apple Bloom and self-attacking are close seconds.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9