The War of Shadows 69 members · 19 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
Marsara
Group Admin

Some of you may not know about the Republic of Shadows and much less know what it is, so I'm here today to tell you everything you need to know about the Republic of Shadows.

The Republic of Shadows is a faction made within a Shadow Dimension called "The Shadow Planes". The Republic was created during a two hundred year long war called "The Shadow Wars". They are made up of more than what will be in the "War of Shadows" some of the others will probably be mentioned like; the Shadow's Elite, USF(United Shadow Federation), Shadow Vex, and more.

They are a Republic(No surprise there) that goes to the Emperor's(Highest military rank) control during war times, like the "Shadow Wars". They are mostly made up of creatures from a specific universe's Shadow Dimension called "Dwellers", these Dwellers used to be made up of hundreds of small clans fighting each other until the "Shadow Wars" where they banded together under one banner to fight a threat called the "Empire of Shadows". The current Emperor, Psi Splitter, joined "The New Dweller Legion" and defeated the Empire of Shadows with the help of Clone Troopers Psi created out of the Shadow Dimensions "Shadow Energies" and called "The Dweller's Fist". Once the Empire of Shadows was defeated the Dwellers praised Psi and the Dweller's Fist for defeating the threat and tried to make Psi their king, to which Psi declined and instead made them into a Republic where the Dwellers renamed the New Dweller Legion to "The Republic of Shadows" in honer of Psi Splitter and the war.

Their laws are much like humans global rules while there is also the edition of a law prohibiting the marriage of a "Shadow Guardian", the Republic of Shadows universal name for their soldiers since their made up of hundreds of human fiction factions. The reason for this is the Shadow Guardians are literal Shadows and seen as a gift from the Emperor so you can see why it's a law.

Their tactics are different depending on the Commander leading the force so I can't really talk about that one. You should see some in the war though.

Their Ranking System:

Emperor
High-Commander
Grand-Commander
Commander
Minor-Commander

Troop Ranking System:

High-General
Grand-General
General
Captain
Soldier

Their entertainment while their with other factions:

The Battle Pit(Soldier to Emperor and Displaced); A two or four creature arena where two or four creatures battle with fists or non-lethal weaponry in a non-lethal fight unless all challengers agree to a death battle.

Reenactments; Self explanatory.

Movies; A vote is put for which of three movies will be played, whichever gets the most votes is played first than the other two will be played one after another. Once all three movies are played a new three are chosen.

Simulations: Virtual reality training that civilians can use to become a soldier or challenges for new recruits all the way to the Emperor.

AT-AT rides(Civilian only); The name says it all.

They are allied with a Bounty Hunter group called "Displaced Hunters", Displaced Bounty Hunters(Displaced as Bounty Hunters and Displaced that wanted to be Bounty Hunters), some of them will be helping the Republic. You can also join the Displaced Hunters by going here and filling out a application forum.

The factions in the "War of Shadows" are: The Shadow Marines(Warhammer 40k Space Marines, Blood Ravens and Ultramarines), the Shadow Empire(Star Wars Galactic Empire), Shadow Legion(Titanfall Spectre Legion), and Shadowcons(Transformers: Fall of Cybertron Decepticons).

If you were wanting to join this new faction I'm sorry but its made up of non-Displaced.

5005186 Alright. My only question is, is The Great Abyss covered by this faction?

Marsara
Group Admin

Great Abyss?

5005198 Yes, the great abyss, the darkest force. It is a place so dark only shadows, and those who know how can abysswalk, can exist there.

Marsara
Group Admin

No, they have only been to one universes version of the Shadow Dimension, which is where they live, and the War of Shadows universe.

Titan Commander Sebaste
Group Contributor

This is gonna be interesting...
Will they be fighting against the factions or allying with one or the other?

5005205 Alright, well, could you inform me on their tactics, and current politics and laws?

Marsara
Group Admin

I can't say what they will do in the War of Shadows because of certain things that will be reveled later but I can say they will be fighting and helping depending on something to be reveled in a later chapter.

Titan Commander Sebaste
Group Contributor

5005212 Cool.
This war is gonna get a lot more interesting with this new faction....

Comment posted by Marsara deleted Jan 26th, 2016
Brony Parasite
Group Admin

What about the Rouges?

Marsara
Group Admin

This was for the Republic of Shadows as a whole so it has some kind of bio before entering the war, plus the Rouges haven't joined them yet, when they do I'll add them here as a ally.

Brony Parasite
Group Admin
ironwar
Group Contributor
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15