Get and Give Story Ideas 161 members · 132 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
JackRipper

I already have an idea or two floating around in my head, ranging from T to M rated, though nothing concrete. I still want to get back into horror, but with my style, it's pretty difficult.

I'm a fan of realistic psychological horror, as well as Lovecraftian and ritualistic storylines. Let me know if you have anything in mind. :raritywink:

Apple family has a weird tradition of passing young ponies from fillyhood. Apple Bloom is faced with the prospect of facing the right of passage that, among other things, includes deflowering.

At the last moment, the ritual is interrupted by Twilight Sparkle, who wants to inspect the food for the Summer Sun Celebration.

Members of Apple family don’t want to draw any suspicion, so they act extra friendly toward Twilight.

Twilight wishes to leave, but Apple Bloom really, really doesn’t want her to leave.

Apple Bloom can't say anything, but it's written in her eyes.

Twilight eventually leaves, and the Apple family can proceed with the raping, but the story ends before the NSFW part ensues.

JackRipper

Jesus, that's pretty dark. That would be a tough sell, and even harder to write about. :unsuresweetie:

JackRipper

That being said, horror stories are rare regarding the Apple Family. I could take inspiration from Resident Evil 7 and do some creepy ass ritual shit.

Doesn't get more Lovecraft than this
Warning: Deformed Unspeakable Evil in this link...

Idea:
There’s a reason why the Apple family is so large.
The harvest demands sacrifice

7811339 Now I know what happened to Applejack's parents.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8